Atmos Multi Servicing?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New on here, so hope I'm posting this in the right section....

I have an Atmos Multi 24/80+, which has performed brilliantly since it was installed 14 years ago. One issue - the local company who has serviced it in the past no longer covers Atmos, and I've drawn a blank on finding someone who will. Seems Atmos Multi boilers are almost extinct, and service agents are like hens teeth.

I'm at the top of Suffolk, so I would be happy to talk to anyone in East Anglia who might be able to service this, if even if it means paying to cover someone to travel out of their area.

Could anyone suggest a engineer who might be able to help?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Hmm that's a shame, had someone for you if you were at the West end but he lives in Henlow so think you'll be a bit far away. Spares are probably going to be hard to come by for your boiler now too unfortunately. They were imported by a small builders merchant in Northamptonshire, but I'm not sure whether the chap involved with that is still there

Sponsored Links
Atmos are very niche, I've only come across their version of the Intergas boilers.
There's nothing particularly special about the Multi apart from unfamiliarity that will turn many boiler techs away.

I'd phone Atmos and check spares availiabilty...especially service items like the burner seal etc..

https://www.atmos.co.uk/current-price-atmos-price-list/

and check whether this list is current

https://www.atmos.co.uk/find-an-installer/

TBS appear to list the spares if Atmos don't deal direct, although some parts are extortionate.

https://www.tbsdirect.co.uk/categor...heating/boilers/boiler-spares?page=4&sortby=2

Hmm that's a shame, had someone for you if you were at the West end but he lives in Henlow so think you'll be a bit far away. Spares are probably going to be hard to come by for your boiler now too unfortunately. They were imported by a small builders merchant in Northamptonshire, but I'm not sure whether the chap involved with that is still there

I will see if Ralph knows anyone (y)

Thanks very much, appreciate the help.

I know spares were still available relatively recently, but it's functioning well and has had new board, motorised valve, gas valve, couple of sensors and some ancillary stuff within the last 5 years, so so fingers crossed won't need spares? I'm especially wanting to get it done as I'm hoping to move, and I want to get it serviced and leave a engineer contact with new owners. I don't want to say nothing and leave them to find out there's no support in the event of a problem.

If there is anything further to offer I'd be very glad to hear it - thankyou!

Have now checked with TBS and spares still available, at the moment.

It's absolutely essential that modern boilers have their burner gaskets replaced at regular intervals...failure often writes off the boiler as 1000 degree combustion gasses leaking inside cooks everything.
For most models a 5 year interval is the most you'd want to leave it.
Failure to regularly clean out the condensate trap and heat exchanger is also asking for trouble.

but it's functioning well and has had new board, motorised valve, gas valve, couple of sensors and some ancillary stuff within the last 5 years, so so fingers crossed won't need spares?
well apart from a fan you have rebuilt triggers broom

Hi chaps, I’ve just moved into a flat with the atmos. I ve got to say this is the most confusing unit. I can’t see it in the manual, how do you turn down the water temperature?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back