Who can explain the atmos multi 24/80 to me please?

No worries - beats trying to choose taps and showers for my bathroom.

When you turn it all back on things should "just work" and the heating should be unaffected.

Whether the water starts running through the tundish again or not is a case of luck rather than judgement. But whilst the boiler is off at least you are not wasting gas and water.

My details are in my profile, I ma chocker at the moment, but we shall see what your agent says.

Sponsored Links
That's a little worrying that you know where I live from my boiler!!

If you haven't worked it out yet, Dan is their main installer, and probably knows more about them than Atmos. :rolleyes:

Click on his user name and you'll see his details.

All I did was press the hot water button so that part is off, water has stopped and the flat is peaceful once again!

Thanks again and I will ring the agents first thing tomorrow. Perhaps you'll hear from them (or me) and we'll see what's what. :)

Sponsored Links
All I did was press the hot water button so that part is off, water has stopped and the flat is peaceful once again!

Thanks again and I will ring the agents first thing tomorrow. Perhaps you'll hear from them (or me) and we'll see what's what. :)

If you get dan , make sure you lock your underwear draw if hes left alone !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back