ATOS Medical Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATOS don't decide if the applicant is fit for work, so your whole argument is incorrect. Therefore there is nothing to explain. It sounds like the procedure worked so you should quit moaning about it.
Which argument was that? I don't recall moaning, I never said Atos decided. I was simply trying to ask you how you come to regard a system that is so flawed, arbitrary & difficult for the average person to negotiate, as not being an attempt to force people off benefits to which they are entitled.

Sponsored Links
Don't be silly Joe. I overpaid tax in 2011/12 so I'm getting it back. Hardly a tax fiddle is it now.

You told Pred that you earned £10 an hour and that you are a consultant medical doctor. Is any of that true? If so - then which part?

You told Pred that you earned £10 an hour and that you are a consultant medical doctor.

"Oh No I Didn't"

You now come back and say

"Oh Yes You Did"

Isn't panto season fun ?

Now run along and annoy somebody as stupid as you, which means finding another website as we are all far cleverer on here.

ATOS don't decide if the applicant is fit for work, so your whole argument is incorrect. .
Surely ATOS do decide if an applicant is fit for work? OK they follow a script, but asking someone if they can make a cup of tea unaided, isn't really a way of deciding medical fitness to work. Neither is the ability to dress oneself in the morning an indication. Neither is the ability to sit without discomfort. When my partner had her assessment, at no point was she asked anything remotely connected with her condition, therefore, the system ATOS are using is seriously flawed.
Atos as far as I'm aware, are supposedly carrying out "Medical assessments." (note the word "Medical".) My partners Medical assessment consisted of a set of questions, but no physical examination took place. At her appeal, the tribunal stated that she'd been hopelessly assessed by ATOS. Therefore the assessments are not fit for purpose, and ATOS by the same token are not fit to do the assessments. ATOS should have realised very early on that these assessments were designed to fail the vast amount of genuine claimants, and should have said something. But no,,,, ATOS are paid by results, so they kept quiet. And no one can blame them. Getting money so easily off the government, for asking stupid questions. I'd like to know how much per claimant , ATOS get for assessing them as fit for work,,,, and how much they get for assessing them as unfit for work.

Sponsored Links
You told Pred that you earned £10 an hour and that you are a consultant medical doctor.

"Oh No I Didn't"

You now come back and say

"Oh Yes You Did"

Isn't panto season fun ?

Now run along and annoy somebody as stupid as you, which means finding another website as we are all far cleverer on here.

Pred said he wouldn't get out of bed for ten quid an hour - remember?

I'll find the thread later.

Do you have dementia by any chance?

Instead of spending silly money trying to get a carpet fitter with shot knees and a plasterer with a worn out shoulder back in the workplace - spend the money on getting the ONE MILLION PLUS young people into a job. Forget the worn out has-beens - let them retire early, they've done their bit. They'll never get re-trained at 62 - let them go FFS.

ATOS don't decide if the applicant is fit for work, so your whole argument is incorrect. .
Surely ATOS do decide if an applicant is fit for work?
Sorry Joinerjohn but on this issue I have to agree with chapeau. The Atos assessment reports how you "appeared" to be at that particular time & they report it to a decision maker in the DWP who then decides that even though all the evidence suggests that a person is incapable of working chooses to ignore it & declare them fit to work on, what appears to be, a complete whim should they so decide.

Are you saying you can't remember having a go at Pred because he wouldn't get up for less than £10 per hour? Are you demented? Do you forget saying that you are PAYE on around £18k per year?

Are you demented?

Can't be bothered. I guess you've had it removed. You wouldn't want the world to know that you fiddle your tax would you?

Don't be silly Joe. I overpaid tax in 2011/12 so I'm getting it back. Hardly a tax fiddle is it now.

You told Pred that you earned £10 an hour and that you are a consultant medical doctor. Is any of that true? If so - then which part?

and that thread doesn't support your claim.

You ain't smart enough to take me on numb nuts. or anybody else on here.

What a plonker you are Joe

Yes it does matey boy. You are a fraud or a liar. Which is it?

My God you are dumb. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back