ATOS Medical Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Cheshire, do you by any chance work for ATOS in Crewe? Building next to the station?

Me? I don't work for ATOS at all.

Although I have driven past that location many many times in the past few years, I don't live there either.

I live in Stockport.

Sponsored Links
No matter what benefit they are on they'll still be on benefits. There are no jobs - the migrants have taken them.

Let the oldies retire early, stop all immigration and get young people trained up.

In other words - go back to the system that operated when you were a young man.
Vote lib dems and guarantee and even greater flood of immigrants. :roll

I'm voting UKIP.
No you're not. You've never been persuaded by anything nor anyone on here and I doubt anywhere else, so get back to what you do so well and defend the indefensible ;)

Sponsored Links
There are getting on for half a million long term sickness claimants. I would guess more than half of those are people who just don't or won't work rather than can't work. Successive governments were happy to pay those people to do nothing. But that can't go on any more. We don't have the money. So we need a robust system to sort them out. Unfortunately some genuine people will get caught up in the mess.
where are all the jobs going to come from for all these disabled people who are being forced off the sickness benefit,Employers don't want people with a history of medical problems. you have agencies importing labour direct from Eastern Europe for jobs which arn't even advertised in this country, this sort of practise should outlawed to give British workers a fair chance.

I'm voting UKIP.
No you're not. You've never been persuaded by anything nor anyone on here and I doubt anywhere else, so get back to what you do so well and defend the indefensible ;)
What year did you first vote UKIP? Did you vote before that? If so, for whom? You switched - so why shouldn't I?

where are all the jobs going to come from for all these disabled people who are being forced off the sickness benefit......

They are not being "forced off" as such, they are being invited to demonstrate they qualify. What could be fairer than that ?

Workshy sickies. :rolleyes:

As said, what could be fairer than providing a robust benefit system for those that genuinely deserve and need it.

"Oh doctor, i've recently split up with my beau, can you sign me off for a month so that i can watch Jeremy Kyle and munch biscuits while i get over the loss"
FFS. :rolleyes:

There are getting on for half a million long term sickness claimants. I would guess more than half of those are people who just don't or won't work rather than can't work. Successive governments were happy to pay those people to do nothing. But that can't go on any more. We don't have the money. So we need a robust system to sort them out. Unfortunately some genuine people will get caught up in the mess.
where are all the jobs going to come from for all these disabled people who are being forced off the sickness benefit,Employers don't want people with a history of medical problems. you have agencies importing labour direct from Eastern Europe for jobs which arn't even advertised in this country, this sort of practise should outlawed to give British workers a fair chance.
So are you saying you are in favour of paying disability benefits to people who are not actually disabled?

where are all the jobs going to come from for all these disabled people who are being forced off the sickness benefit......

They are not being "forced off" as such, they are being invited to demonstrate they qualify. What could be fairer than that ?
Then can you please explain to me why, after supplying medical reports saying they are & always will be unfit for work (seems like a fair demonstration to me), & after this being confirmed by the Atos examination they are still denied the benefits they are entitled to until the decision maker is overruled by a tribunal.

ATOS don't decide if the applicant is fit for work, so your whole argument is incorrect. Therefore there is nothing to explain. It sounds like the procedure worked so you should quit moaning about it.

So says the medical consultant that pays tax on just £18k of his income. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Still being daft I see Joe. But thanks for reminding me to fill my self assessment form in as the taxman owes me several hundred quid.

So you don't deny it then? Would you call that a fiddle? You criticise the infirm for not working - yet you fleece the tax payer. (using data provided by you).

Are you really a medical consultant?

Do you really pay tax on just £18k of your income?

Are you a tax fiddler?

Answers please.

Don't be silly Joe. I overpaid tax in 2011/12 so I'm getting it back. Hardly a tax fiddle is it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back