Another sponging parasite detected and ordered to seek work

Ounce upon a time (may be ?) depts would look for a reason to help you , now its look for a reason not to help you.

There should be a degree or some type of qualification in "common sense" . The country is drowning in pencil pushers & paper shufflers.

Councils , local goverment , politicians who dunno the price of milk, administraters etc ect

if the OP's post is accurate then some one should get a kick up the arris , big time

Agreed, a lot of top heavy admin jobs that are pointless and provide fukc all meaning and value to society.

Sponsored Links
nice to see how uncomfortable you feel at having your obsession with foreigners highlighted.

Bizzare how you claim to be on the side of the weak and vulnerable but you have no problems with energy companies plunging them into darkness : https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/smart-meter-removal.490355/page-3

It's ok for our own to die of poverty but we should be concerned about the welfare of a migrant? What did your fellow countryman do to you to make you hate us so much?

you need to sit down quietly and take your meds. You are hallucinating again.

Sponsored Links
I'm appalled that you say you want the disabled and poor to die in misery

We all die eventually, and often in misery as most of us don't want to go, so why should the poor be any different.

And if they are poor and in misery, then would you prolong their suffering by keeping them alive longer than necessay.

We put animals out of their misery, but make people suffer. Time to change the assisted dying laws.

Bizzare how you claim to be on the side of the weak and vulnerable but you have no problems with energy companies plunging them into darkness : https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/smart-meter-removal.490355/page-3
I've just read your link and I can't see where JohnD is happy with vulnerable people being plunged onto darkness. Which post were you referring to?

It's ok for our own to die of poverty but we should be concerned about the welfare of a migrant?
Ask Doggit.
We all die eventually, and often in misery as most of us don't want to go, so why should the poor be any different

Choice
Reward for achievment
Self-motivation

Nozzle

The UK government should provide services like the NHS, Education because its been shown in countries like the US - the profit motive does not improve these services. I would extend that to the railways.

Benefits need to be revisited and I agree with the limits on the welfare. Also as I have mentioned numerous times we need entry and exit checks to manage immigration.

But you have missed off the large issue of how we will solve the crisis in older person care.

I am currently working in a block of flats that has dry rot in the basement. The 3 properties on the left all have immigrants where none work, and there are 8 kids in total, and another one on the way. On the right hand side, there are 5 immigrants and only 1 Englishman amongst the lot, and they all work. So I'm afraid that Johns assertions about immigrants not using the benefits system doesn't hold much water on just this evidence.
This evidence? You are having a laugh! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have just seen a black horse, therefore, on this evidence, I suggest all horses are black! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You do say the most bizarre comments!

True to form Wannabe, nothing constructive to say. All black horses are in fact black, but that doesn't mean that all horses are black. Please get a life, get a brain, and get a better attitude; oh, and get a more pleasant personality please.

But you have missed off the large issue of how we will solve the crisis in older person care

We won't, because we can't. As some are now saying, it's the unhealthy lifestyles that are causing some of the elderly to require inordinate amounts of care, and I'm not sure you will ever teach people not to be self destructive. We have also become a selfish nation, and no longer look after our parents etc in their old age.

I will happily pull the plug when my body starts to break down, and hopefully just before my mind starts to go. I and have no wish to live a life of just sitting there ga-ga, and being fed with a spoon, and having someone else wipe my arse. And I hope by then that the laws on assisted suicide will have changed by then, as the attitude that life is sancrosant no matter how bad a state you are in, is not condusive to those who have to shoulder the burden.

Please show evidence of my hatred of foreigners,...

And a lot of the 1m illegal immigrants weren't allowed in; some oversatayed their visas, others absconded before they could be deported, whilst the remainder entered the country via lorries, boats or planes, and I suspect there are far more than 1m that shouldn't be here.

You are getting yourself all worked up because you are in a tizzy. You have confused yourself, probably because you are so anti-foreigner.

These ‘illegal’ immigrants, were they allowed in or not? If they were then they are here legally.

As to suggesting that illegal immigrants are stowing away on planes......

Or that traffickers are bringing boatloads across the channel.....

The “over-stayed their visa” has been debunked for students!

Labour allowed over 1 million illegal sponging parasites to enter the country. Someone has to pay.

No. Foreign dross from Europe and further afield...............

Labour opened the flood gates. Its their chicken.

No ones trying to, we're just trying to point out that Labour allowed an influx of immigants that's stretched the system

Duh, that's what we've been talking about. the 1m illegals that shouldn't be here.

..., but the contradiction, is that there are too many here doing nothing, and they find it do difficult to take the correct measure to repatriate them. If there are a million illegals here, then how many are not actually paying into the system with a valid national insurance number, yet taking out in resources.

mistakes, judgments and assumptions Labour made in government on immigration, it is easy to forget just how much immigration and asylum haunted Downing Street throughout New Labour’s time in office. Between 1997 and 2010, net annual immigration quadrupled, and the UK population was boosted by more than 2.2 million immigrants, more than twice the population of Birmingham. In Labour’s last term in government, 2005-2010, net migration reached on average 247,000 a year

Sponsored Links
Back