ATOS Medical Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does the rest go then? £50k into pension fund? Offshore company?

Sponsored Links
I've told you not to be daft Joe yet it seems it's all you can do.

Funnily enough I haven't put any money into a pension fund this year (or an offshore company, what a ridiculous fool you are), and in any event, what's wrong with that? Do you have any money saved for old age? I don't think you do....

You should be grateful that some people invested in private pension funds, one day that money will come out and be taxed and spent in the economy. That will help you.

So instead of taking pot shots at people you should be thanking them, because they will one day be supporting you.

I've told you not to be daft Joe yet it seems it's all you can do.

Funnily enough I haven't put any money into a pension fund this year (or an offshore company, what a ridiculous fool you are), and in any event, what's wrong with that? Do you have any money saved for old age? I don't think you do....

You should be grateful that some people invested in private pension funds, one day that money will come out and be taxed and spent in the economy. That will help you.

So instead of taking pot shots at people you should be thanking them, because they will one day be supporting you.

So your claim that you are a medical consultant is a lie then? If that's not so - show me a job in that area that earns less than £100k. (He won't).
Why did you apply for a job that pays just £18k when you could easily earn £100k more than that.

You are telling lies matey-boy and we all know it. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
You shouldn't call people liars Joe. Free speech doesn't cover that sort of thing. if you aren't smart enough to come up with a witty put down you should keep quiet. so you should do just that

Liars need good memories - and you don't seem to have one.

You claim you are a medical professional on PAYE of £18k. You deny doing a tax fiddle so why did you apply for a job £100k less than average? You tell us (he won't). It must be all lies eh? Either you are shifting your real wage elsewhere (and denying it) or you can show us the pay rate for a similar position to yours advertised for £18k. (he won't).

The claims you are making is what I am judging you by - YOU are providing the figures - not me.

Did you or did you not say that your hourly rate was around £10 per hour?
Is that the sort of wage a medical consultant earns?

Come on - here's your chance to prove that you are not telling lies.

You claim you are a medical professional on PAYE of £18k.

What chapeau really means is,,, he's the one with the first aid at work certificate. So in between stacking those shelves, he attends fellow workers who have fainted etc. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And if that was true there would be nothing wrong with it.

Watching an uppity numpty like you squirm is always fun. :p

Hi folks.

I am currently employed but off sick. My company and statutory sick pay has expired, so I am claiming ESA. They have sent me a letter asking to attend a medical assessment.

I have read lots of unfavourable comments about ATOS. Is there anything I need to be aware of?

From Cheshire, do you by any chance work for ATOS in Crewe? Building next to the station?

There are getting on for half a million long term sickness claimants. I would guess more than half of those are people who just don't or won't work rather than can't work. Successive governments were happy to pay those people to do nothing. But that can't go on any more. We don't have the money. So we need a robust system to sort them out. Unfortunately some genuine people will get caught up in the mess.

No matter what benefit they are on they'll still be on benefits. There are no jobs - the migrants have taken them.

Let the oldies retire early, stop all immigration and get young people trained up.

In other words - go back to the system that operated when you were a young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back