ATOS Medical Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why does he deserve more taxpayer money than a bricklayer who cannot get a job because nobody wants any bricks laying?

Sponsored Links
. Is there anything I need to be aware of?
YES - treat them like the Ge Sta Po - I mean that - the real Third Reich bastards :idea: And whatever they say/ points they award - APPEAL . A family member went from 6 points to 21 on appeal :evil:

With over a million young fit people unemployed - why try and make the semi fit do the work? Just employ the fittest. Sorted. Pension off those that are unwell over 55 and get the young in work.

I'm really am sorry :cry:

I do understand as I rather not go into details, I do know the employer or Government are not interested.

The last 2 years, I have done 2 marathon raising money for Cystic Fibrosis.

Sponsored Links
But why does he deserve more taxpayer money than a bricklayer who cannot get a job because nobody wants any bricks laying?

Where did I say he deserves' or needs more money than an unemployed bricklayer? What he needs is a government/job centre , that actually understands the nature of his condition. FWIW he only gets the equivalent of unemployment benefit anyway, nothing extra.

does a brick layer have the misfortune to need home help to maybe get dressed or perhaps wiping his bottom or cooking a meal
or maybe have to pay for an adapted vehicle to allow them to get out ??

Where did I say he deserves' or needs more money than an unemployed bricklayer?

You didn't, I incorrectly assumed that would be the case otherwise it wouldn't be relevant to the thread.

does a brick layer have the misfortune to need home help to maybe get dressed or perhaps wiping his bottom or cooking a meal or maybe have to pay for an adapted vehicle to allow them to get out ??

I have no idea, if he did then he would probably get additional help. When the young lad with cystic fibrosis gets older then I am sure he will get additional help too.

it is such a difficult and complicated situation
it is extremely difficult for people to get what they are entitled to

what people also forget or dont know was in the 70 or it may have been the 80s politicians encourage people to go on the "sick" as the unemployment rate was to high

all the time that politician do what gets them votes rather than what is good for the country we will never have a fair society :cry:

Because a bricklayer can do other jobs, a disabled person might not be able to do anything.

on average unemployment is for 6-12 months, so you are comparing temporary poverty to lifelong poverty.

on average unemployment is for 6-12 months, so you are comparing temporary poverty to lifelong poverty.

whilst i fully agree about the temporary and more perminant nature off your comments
we need to remember the actual is far greater than a year
they lump things together to muddy the waters as in
no one has been unemployed for greater than a year as everyone has found a job or training

now the training can be enforced charity work a couple off days training or with a provider
with a provider this can be weekly actions fortnightly or monthly actions
so a provider can have several thousand people in training but doing little or nothing even less than the fortnightly job seekers requirement but these people are no longer unemployed
so you will now understand the way they massage the figures to say the unemployment rate is dropping when we know work is contracting

In the early 90's I was made redundant and signed on the "dole" . After about 6 weeks on it, I turned up to sign on one day, happening to have a heavy cold. The person behind the desk told me to go to my doctors and sign off on the sick. I asked why I should do that when the cold would be gone within the week, to be told "While your signed off, your not included in the unemployment figures." :eek: :eek:

In the early 90's I was made redundant and signed on the "dole" . After about 6 weeks on it, I turned up to sign on one day, happening to have a heavy cold. The person behind the desk told me to go to my doctors and sign off on the sick. I asked why I should do that when the cold would be gone within the week, to be told "While your signed off, your not included in the unemployment figures." :eek: :eek:

thats the point
its what the thinking off the time is as in this year we want less unemployed or less compassion or we are HARD lol

We are BROKE !

So says Chappy - the medical consultant doctor that pays tax on just £18K of his income. You aint broke mate - but it's people like you that are sending us that way. :rolleyes:

Dont be so daft Joe.

Only get paid what I need. still live well and for that I am grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back