Attempted hijacking.

Yes im sure it's very funny
Ok so ..
I asked Gooqle ONE simple question. Can I stand up on a plane falling 17000 ft in 2 minutes?

No, standing up during a rapid descent like a 17,000-foot drop in two minutes would be extremely difficult and dangerous. What Happens During a Rapic Descent • High G-Forces: A steep, rapid dive creates neqative or fluctuating G-forces. This can throw vou off balance, lift vou out of your seat, or slam you inta the cabin ceiling and floor. • Extreme Turbulence: Plunging at that speed causes severe air resistance and shaking, making it nearly impossible to keep your footing.

So I think someone is telling fibs- how on earth can you even get to the cockpit let alone stand?!

Movie title suggestion: Lies in The Skies
 
Ok so ..
I asked Gooqle ONE simple question. Can I stand up on a plane falling 17000 ft in 2 minutes?

No, standing up during a rapid descent like a 17,000-foot drop in two minutes would be extremely difficult and dangerous. What Happens During a Rapic Descent • High G-Forces: A steep, rapid dive creates neqative or fluctuating G-forces. This can throw vou off balance, lift vou out of your seat, or slam you inta the cabin ceiling and floor. • Extreme Turbulence: Plunging at that speed causes severe air resistance and shaking, making it nearly impossible to keep your footing.

So I think someone is telling fibs- how on earth can you even get to the cockpit let alone stand?!

Movie title suggestion: Lies in The Skies

Air traffic confirm it.
Video footage confirms it.

If what you say is true, the aircraft crashed killing all on board.
 
05:22:40 - The aircraft drops by more than half its height, down to 16,600 feet, the sharpest drop in altitude recorded by data tracking platforms. Three seconds later, it ascends to 21,725 feet.

You'd think at least one overhead locker would come loose in those circumstances.

Apparently the guy who took control dived over the scrum involved in subduing the would-be hijacker. I'm surprised his cape didn't get caught up in the melée.
 
05:22:40 - The aircraft drops by more than half its height, down to 16,600 feet, the sharpest drop in altitude recorded by data tracking platforms. Three seconds later, it ascends to 21,725 feet.

You'd think at least one overhead locker would come loose in those circumstances.

Apparently the guy who took control dived over the scrum involved in subduing the would-be hijacker. I'm surprised his cape didn't get caught up in the melée.
Have you not seen passenger 57?
 
Ok so ..
I asked Gooqle ONE simple question. Can I stand up on a plane falling 17000 ft in 2 minutes?

No, standing up during a rapid descent like a 17,000-foot drop in two minutes would be extremely difficult and dangerous. What Happens During a Rapic Descent • High G-Forces: A steep, rapid dive creates neqative or fluctuating G-forces. This can throw vou off balance, lift vou out of your seat, or slam you inta the cabin ceiling and floor. • Extreme Turbulence: Plunging at that speed causes severe air resistance and shaking, making it nearly impossible to keep your footing.

So I think someone is telling fibs- how on earth can you even get to the cockpit let alone stand?!

Movie title suggestion: Lies in The Skies
Try Lies from your laptop

Flightradar data recorded the rapid descent, and it was not vertical as you imply. Cue the conspiracy theorists.
 
Back
Top