Australia reads the riot act to muslim groups

Slogger said:
...i would welcome the opportunity to take the law into my own hands ( even further )...
I think you're quite aware, Slogger, that taking the law into your own hands is itself against the law.

Since you've previously said that you've never committed a crime, this means that you're a liar.

S'funny, I'd previously thought that I couldn't have a lower opinion of you, but this is one of those rare occasions when it turns out that I was wrong.

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Slogger said:
...i would welcome the opportunity to take the law into my own hands ( even further )...
I think you're quite aware, Slogger, that taking the law into your own hands is itself against the law.

Since you've previously said that you've never committed a crime, this means that you're a liar.

S'funny, I'd previously thought that I couldn't have a lower opinion of you, but this is one of those rare occasions when it turns out that I was wrong.
:LOL: soft as shi*e is my opinion of those that wont look after there own when the law fails them as for me i never do anything lawless i am just simply making stories up :LOL:

Slogger said:
soft as shi*e is my opinion of those that wont look after there own when the law fails them
Well, you weren't taking about an example of the law failing - this is just you trying to divert attention away from what you actually wrote.

as for me i never do anything lawless i am just simply making stories up
That's pretty unlikely, or perhaps you are so soft and weak yourself that the truth is so much less interesting, i.e. that you don't actually have the courage of your convictions.

Sponsored Links
hey stop picking on me :(

so i am a liar and a weak kneed individual that makes things up to sound and look more dynamic :LOL:

sound about right :cool:

so i am a liar and a weak kneed individual that makes things up to sound and look more dynamic
That would make sense, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't make you look more dynamic, just a pratt.

Only BOD.BOLE seems to be able to be both ridiculous and humourous at the same time.

If you post conflicting information on different topics, someone is bound to notice in the end - it's much simpler just to tell the truth.

mlb3c said:
oh goody! 2 great minds at work :rolleyes: ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Shouldn't you be in bed C3PO? :D

Softus said:
so i am a liar and a weak kneed individual that makes things up to sound and look more dynamic
That would make sense, if it weren't for the fact that it doesn't make you look more dynamic, just a pratt.

Only BOD.BOLE seems to be able to be both ridiculous and humourous at the same time.

If you post conflicting information on different topics, someone is bound to notice in the end - it's much simpler just to tell the truth.

mlb3c said:
oh goody! 2 great minds at work :rolleyes: ;) :LOL: :LOL:
Shouldn't you be in bed C3PO? :D
or better yet why doing you go and be picky on someone else ? wtf have i done that rattled your cage ? :rolleyes:

Slogger said:
Softus said:

or better yet why doing you go and be picky on someone else ? wtf have i done that rattled your cage ?
Hmm. Far from my cage being rattled, I see that the boot is quite firmly on the other foot.

Well then Slogger, if you'd prefer me not to spot the inconsistencies (aka lies) in your posts, then the best thing would be for you not to post any lies.

I'm beginning to think that your aggression is little more than bluster: that your frequent allusions of rough justice meted by your own hands are little more than oversized claims from an undersized intellect. It's even within the bounds of possibility that you're not a racist, and that your claims of violent retribution are an attempt to get attention. You must love it when b-a-s climbs all the way out of his pram to slap you.

The truth will out.

The aussies are 6 generation Rapist /Murdering Scum , who slaughtered too near extinction the aborigines.... :( :( :(

an you really expect anything better ..lol

like asking a NF/BNP guy about race relations here , we get the usual B/S.....lol
an we get the same spiel from that quarter here , an deleted , lol ...lol..lol..lol :) :) :) :)

I am pleased the Aussi has made that address.

The vast majority of Moslems in the UK support the anti West ideas and a recent poll showed that 25% supported the 7/7 bombings.

Closer to home, just outside to be exact, the Somalis knowing I am watching spit on the ground.

Perhaps they are too stupid to think about what they are doing but I see them spitting on my Country!

What should I do about it?

Agile said:
Closer to home, just outside to be exact, the Somalis knowing I am watching spit on the ground.

Perhaps they are too stupid to think about what they are doing but I see them spitting on my Country!

First sober up, then try posting again. :rolleyes:

Agile said:
I am pleased the Aussi has made that address.

The vast majority of Moslems in the UK support the anti West ideas and a recent poll showed that 25% supported the 7/7 bombings.

I am impressed with your civic concern and thought you would be interested in this debate in Parliament about spitting in public places:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld199798/ldhansrd/vo980727/text/80727-03.htm

As you will probably gather there is very little that can be done about it at present, but with people such as yourself, things can change. It is a filthy, disease-spreading habit that we could well do without in this country. There are apparently some bylaws which may be applicable, so at present I would suggest if you see any of these Somailis spitting on your Country report them to the police...but if you do so, being a decent non-racist person I must presume you to be, surely you will equally report every average Joe you see spitting in the street on your Country's sacred soil. For that matter, will you be reporting every footballer when they gob on the grass of your Country, for it appears this is how you see it?

Your statement:

"Perhaps they are too stupid to think about what they are doing but I see them spitting on my Country!"

is symptomatic of a prejudiced mind, but it is a good example of some of the underlying thought patterns that feed the cycle of racial hatred.

I hope you will see the inconsistencies in your thought processes or perhaps you are too stupid to think about what you are saying?

Maybe I should be more gentle in my language towards you, but it has been a very long day/night and I find your comments particularly incredulous, so my generosity of spirit is wearing thin.

p.s. How do you come by your nom de guerre, "Agile", for surely it is not from your mind?

Calm down noodlz - he's just making some p*ssed old f*rt type comments, and with good reason. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back