Australia reads the riot act to muslim groups

Softus said:
Calm down noodlz - he's just making some p*ssed old f*rt type comments, and with good reason. :evil:

Fair enough, Softus ;)

Sponsored Links
i had a conversation with a BNP official yesterday i was asking him about there policys on certain subjects i hold close to heart , on hearing the answers i now will find it very hard to support this party due to there policies on THE ARMED FORCES

i will however be supporting LABOUR again and will stand by them hoping they make the decision on immigrants that AUSTRALIA have

its time to take stock of what we have in the uk and to close the door to those trying to take it

example

free nhs treatment for immigrants causing the people born in the uk untold waiting times for operations TOTALLY UNFAIR

Slogger said:
i will however be supporting LABOUR again and will stand by them hoping they make the decision on immigrants that AUSTRALIA have
It's good to have a view.

its time to take stock of what we have in the uk and to close the door to those trying to take it

example

free nhs treatment for immigrants causing the people born in the uk untold waiting times for operations TOTALLY UNFAIR
TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Long treatment queues have been the bugbear of the NHS for decades. Joining the EU and the consequent increase in immigration is not the cause of that problem.

It would be more productive to tackle the entrenched problem of professional malingerers and the long-term lazy and incompetent, before accusing immigrant workers of draining the country's resources.

Have you written to your Labour MP Slogger, to ask them to take action?

Slogger said:
I wonder how much longer the queues would be if we removed every immigrant doctor, nurse, cleaner, cook, porter etc from the NHS?

Sponsored Links
Noodle, I mentioned Somalis because its always the Somalis whom I see spitting close to my house. The Polish, Africans, Asians and English dont do it in public like that.

Certainly, in India spitting is quite common but the Indians learn when they arrive, or before, that the English dont do it and so they behave like the English in England and dont spit.

I gave the Somalis the benefit of the doubt! If they are not stupid then they must know we dont spit and must do it out of a desire to intentionally annoy the English.

Whilst its not against the law as such, I view it as antisocial behaviour. If they spit on me then I would see it as an assult!

Tony

Surprised as I am to be agreeing with BAS :eek: , he's perfectly right. Anyone complaining about _working_ immigrants in this country first need to deal with the lazy good for nothing spongers who won't do jobs like cleaning hospitals because they see it as beneath them. They'd far rather sit on their asses and spend my money courtesy of Social Security. The immigrant workers are just taking opportunities to better their lives as they appear, same as all of us. If some of our locals were less picky and less happy to live on handouts the jobs wouldn't be there in the first place.

Back to the original question. I know a number of Moslems and their loyalty to their perceived "brothers and sisters" seems to me to be stronger than their attachment to any western society or specific peice of geography. They are often ready to jump to their siblings defence, why should they not be a major player when part of their community is the problem?

Most of what I see from the Moslem community is simply hand-wringing. No they don't like the killing in their name, yes they're concerned about it, but to expect them to take actual action against their own seems to be too big an ask.

This is a shame, as the vast majority of Moslems are decent people - that they should get tarred with the terrorist brush is just down to human nature I guess.

p.s. I would say that what the Aussies said was a bit stupid, but only because it comes under the heading of stating the bleedin obvious.

Agile said:
The vast majority of Moslems in the UK support the anti West ideas and a recent poll showed that 25% supported the 7/7 bombings.
Here it says the figure is 5%....

And here it says a poll showed that 99% thought they were wrong to do it.

600 thousand immigrants in a short time ??? and you say it has no ill effect on the NHS WAITING LISTS :LOL:

Agile said:
Noodle, I mentioned Somalis because its always the Somalis whom I see spitting close to my house. The Polish, Africans, Asians and English dont do it in public like that.

Certainly, in India spitting is quite common but the Indians learn when they arrive, or before, that the English dont do it and so they behave like the English in England and dont spit.

I gave the Somalis the benefit of the doubt! If they are not stupid then they must know we dont spit and must do it out of a desire to intentionally annoy the English.

Whilst its not against the law as such, I view it as antisocial behaviour. If they spit on me then I would see it as an assult!

Tony

You are quite right to address only one noodle of mine...it is only right that we debate on a level playing field.

So this is not about the Australian Government's multicultural spokesman's speech, muslims attitudes towards the West, but your grievance is against a group of Somalis who spit on your street (oops, sorry....country)? :eek:

Maybe they saw you staring at them and they thought, 'What is this pr*ck staring at?' Such a misunderstanding could easily be reached, no doubt.

Why do you not start a new thread about antisocial behaviour, instead of muddying the waters of an already confused debate? It is not easy to comprehend what you are actually trying to say....especially with only one noodle ;)

Noodle

The other day I saw some chavs spitting on their own country (although one of them missed and hit a bus). I think we should export them to Somalia where they may be appreciated.

hermes said:
The other day I saw some chavs spitting on their own country (although one of them missed and hit a bus). I think we should export them to Somalia where they may be appreciated.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Please :LOL: ...no more Hermes :LOL: ...or I may end up peeing on our green and pleasant land next time I see some chavs and a bus :LOL:

You think that's bad ?? The other day I saw some coloured folk literally wiping their feet on England. I started to remonstrate with them, and they gave me some jive talk about 'walking' but I'm not buying it. I'm going to be keeping my eye on them, and I bet they'll do it just to annoy me when I'm around.........

(In fairness to Agile, Yes, spitting is a very bad thing and should be stopped, whether you are in a traditionally spitty country or not. The concept of disrespecting the very earth of a country by spitting on it, however, seems slightly alien to me though)

You guys. :D

Now I've got to don my DIYnot incontinence pants...

I agree with that they should dinounce any terrorist attacks made in the name of Allah (that's if they don't already). Also about speaking English. Should go both ways though, English speaking foriners should have to learn the main language when living abraod.

Sponsored Links
Back