1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Australia rejects UK trade deal proposals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Notch7, 2 Feb 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodd

    Bodd

    Joined:
    7 Aug 2009
    Messages:
    17,880
    Thanks Received:
    809
    Location:
    Essex
    Country:
    United Kingdom

    Says a man who's follows Tony Blair.... This man has he ever told a lie or misled the country...
    Don't you think its time we unite and support Brexit. The EU don't descrimnate they want to screw 52% of this country and don't care about dragging the other 48% down as well. or those immigrants that call this their country but could not vote...
     
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. Notch7

    Notch7

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2017
    Messages:
    24,703
    Thanks Received:
    1,760
    Location:
    S. Uplands
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Please dont make assumptions, I do not support Blair.

    that can only happen when the government in power stop lying

    which it has been doing a great deal in the last week

    I am sorry, I don't know how you reach that conclusion.
    Please could you explain
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. noseall

    noseall

    Joined:
    2 Feb 2006
    Messages:
    42,940
    Thanks Received:
    2,659
    Location:
    Staffordshire
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    How do you know what Boris will come up with in 10 months time?:confused:
     
  5. Bodd

    Bodd

    Joined:
    7 Aug 2009
    Messages:
    17,880
    Thanks Received:
    809
    Location:
    Essex
    Country:
    United Kingdom
  6. Bodd

    Bodd

    Joined:
    7 Aug 2009
    Messages:
    17,880
    Thanks Received:
    809
    Location:
    Essex
    Country:
    United Kingdom

    I have no idea... You on the other hand have a crystal ball.? A time machine?

    Do you know what your favourite MP is coming out with next week?
     
    • Like Like x 3
  7. festive

    festive

    Joined:
    31 Aug 2005
    Messages:
    3,670
    Thanks Received:
    252
    Country:
    United Kingdom
  8. noseall

    noseall

    Joined:
    2 Feb 2006
    Messages:
    42,940
    Thanks Received:
    2,659
    Location:
    Staffordshire
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Hives?
     
  9. Sponsored Links
  10. Notch7

    Notch7

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2017
    Messages:
    24,703
    Thanks Received:
    1,760
    Location:
    S. Uplands
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    I am making the point that there is zero moral equivalence between the degenerate tactics of Johnson & Company versus those of us trying to uphold basic standards of political probity & defend liberal social market democracy

    Absolutely not superiority complex.
     
  11. EFLImpudence

    EFLImpudence

    Joined:
    7 Jul 2010
    Messages:
    37,099
    Thanks Received:
    4,164
    Location:
    Retired to:
    Country:
    Portugal
    Perhaps the others have an inferiority complex so it seems like you do have a superiority complex.

    Dunning-Kruger.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. noseall

    noseall

    Joined:
    2 Feb 2006
    Messages:
    42,940
    Thanks Received:
    2,659
    Location:
    Staffordshire
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Correct.
     
  13. Ryler

    Ryler

    Joined:
    21 Oct 2019
    Messages:
    2,490
    Thanks Received:
    165
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    It isn't. It is just basic fact.
     
  14. Ryler

    Ryler

    Joined:
    21 Oct 2019
    Messages:
    2,490
    Thanks Received:
    165
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Translated basically means "stop brexit".
     
  15. Ryler

    Ryler

    Joined:
    21 Oct 2019
    Messages:
    2,490
    Thanks Received:
    165
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Totally agree.
     
  16. Notch7

    Notch7

    Joined:
    15 Sep 2017
    Messages:
    24,703
    Thanks Received:
    1,760
    Location:
    S. Uplands
    Country:
    United Kingdom
    Says Ryler busy posting.

    I'm not sure you see the irony.
     
Loading...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page