Autumn is coming

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The nights are drawing in. Just thought you all needed cheering up a bit.

Sponsored Links
The nights are drawing in what????? Pencil? Charcoal? Pastels? We need more info. Will there be an exhibition when they're finished?

solo said:
The nights are drawing in what????? Pencil? Charcoal? Pastels? We need more info. Will there be an exhibition when they're finished?

No No No I think Pickles meant that the Knights are drawing in ,errr like surronding us .Have a look out the window ,youwillseeone

I want to know what inn are the nights drawing?

and waht about a pencil sharpener for that big long pencil they some times carry?

Sponsored Links
looks like a pencil, are you sure?

it must be a pencil, how else could the knights draw inn?

I've just looked out of the window, but it's too dark to see anything.
Pencil? Lance? I always thought that they were just running around looking for something to turn into a kebab???

EErrr, Yes eerrrr balderdash me skunk has just worn off :confused: Be back in a minute just getting another on the go :LOL:

solo said:
Pencil? Lance? I always thought that they were just running around looking for something to turn into a kebab???
I thought they just run around with coconut shelfs looking for the damsel in distress (or was it Holy Grail??)

breezer said:
looks like a pencil, are you sure?

it must be a pencil, how else could the knights draw inn?

Yes your right...it was a pencil, and the person holding it was Ye local traffic warden come to slap a proclamation on your horse drawn vehicle.

jmi0101l.jpg

pickles said:
The nights are drawing in. Just thought you all needed cheering up a bit.

Once a King,Allways a King......

But..

Once a Knight that's enough... :D

Sponsored Links
Back