Baby P.

Awful i agree.

Dont take an expert to work out I must be on a lot of 'ignores'

Sponsored Links
I've just read the N.O.W article about babyP and seen the 'last' photo of that poor little toddler.
Admittedly, these type of papers do 'add' to these types of stories. But if you believe half of what they wrote, then it was a hellish existance for that little boy ! And just the picture of him made me want to weep.

I just hope and pray (and i don't say this lightly) that that evil, abhorrant, animal that tortured that baby, get's what he deserves in jail - and i mean murdering - preferrably after quite a few attacks by inmates where he gets a pencil rammed into his eye amongst other things.

I'm very angry at the stance taken by Sharon Shoesmith... she should resign, and live the rest of her life waking in a cold sweat thinking about baby P... but lets not categorise her alongside the scum who remains un-named to 'protect' him!!! i'm ashamed to live in this country sometimes !

Reports suggest the murderer enjoyed torturing animals aswell, perhaps they'll accomodate him and his ways and lock him up in a cell with three or four very hungry Rottweilers.

Sponsored Links
I'm very angry at the stance taken by Sharon Shoesmith... she should resign, and live the rest of her life waking in a cold sweat thinking about baby P... but lets not categorise her alongside the scum who remains un-named to 'protect' him!!! i'm ashamed to live in this country sometimes !
Obviously the Press already know these three but are forbidden from publishing their names as that may result in them not getting a fair trial! I'm all worked up about their right to a fair trial! But I received a text today with all three of their names and the address they were living at in Tottenham. That text must have gone viral in a matter of hours!

Sharon Shoelace has never been a "social worker".

One worker on the case has 18 chldren, limit, 12, government cuts?

Everything seems to come down to money. I remember my local council actually admitted that a dangerous junction would not be lit with traffic lights until a serious accident occurred...

It takes misery and death for change to happen.

But the harrowing thing about this case is that it has already all happened before, in 2000.

Not with the same area, but i remember leonie keating, about 1987, a young black kid, died under care of social services, again. All of a sudden, everyone round our area got a mass ss visit..... overkill.

You've got the wrong child, Libby.

Leoni Keating was taken from a caravan park in Great Yarmouth in 1985, then dumped in a drainage ditch near the A11 at Barton Mills.

Sponsored Links
Back