Back over to the dark side..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Snap-on have broken my Milwaulkee only plan, brand new right handled drill 2 14v batteries and charger.

Was too good a deal to pass up, need a bigger tool box now!.

20210812_161212.jpg

Sponsored Links
I can't justify the cost of snap-on gear especially when comparing it to other brands.

But if it was a as good a deal as you say then it's probably worth it.

£220 plus vat for the lot, I use my right angle air drill quite a lot but it's a pain with the air line hanging out.

Sponsored Links
I haven’t bought Snap-On stuff for at least 15 years and then I only bought them as the firm I was working for were footing the bill. Of course, after I left, I found them all in my, sorry, their, Snap-On tool cabinet. :whistle:

I've bought all my own tools for work and home.

My lad will inherit them at some point hopefully.

Dread to think what I've spent, 30k maybe over the years..

I inherited my Dads spanner’s and sockets. Still waiting to come across a Whitworth nut or bolt……

I inherited my Dads spanner’s and sockets. Still waiting to come across a Whitworth nut or bolt……

The you are obviously not getting enough work experience my son. Stop fiddling with the same things! Get out and experience a variety of jobs and if you are lucky you may even have the joy of discovering OB and BA types of threads. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are obviously young and inexperienced - the world eas built on Whitworth, BSF and BA thread forms. I recommend a bit of volunteer work on a heritage railway - that'll cure your shyness

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back