bad reception, any tips plz?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, not sure if i`m in the right forum but here goes, I work in a car manufactures and have trouble gettin a good radio reception( love listening to 3 counties radio)and i work in luton,I can get some other channels but I like me 3 counties, any ideas or any tips will be greatly appreciated,

Sponsored Links
Hi, Ive tried a few different radios, old and new, other people settle for any station but i love me 3 counties,
Stream it ? I dont understand at all ,but I know we dont get wi-fi.
Get a better aerial? can anyone recommend one ? I thought they came with the radio,
I thought I might be able to get something like a booster thing that you can get for a tv.?
Any suggestions would be great,

Sponsored Links
You have provided insufficient information and I hate guessing games.

If you are using a portable radio inside a steel building, you can expect poor reception except next to a window.

Please provide COMPLETE information about your equipment, aerial, location and any other relevant details.

do you mean you work in a large building full of electrical equipment and steelwork?

What sort of radio are you using?

Do you work in an office?

edit
now there's a coincidence!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back