Ban-all-sheds manufacturing division?

Given the brevity of your response, I should perhaps share with you that I resisted the temptation to cite ....
It doesn't need to be done in Pyro, but as I fancied having a go, I might as well use it for something real. Unless of course I find that my best efforts end up looking like a microbore plumbing system designed by Heath Williams..... :confused:
...and then asking whether this what you planned to present to the BCO as evidence of your degree of competence to install wiring in the planned fashion :)

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
Unless of course I find that my best efforts end up looking like a microbore plumbing system designed by Heath Williams..... :confused:

It's all down to practice.

8a1bcec1.jpg

a5e3486a.jpg

Sponsored Links
Downside of bare copper outside is it can discolour, but it lasts a long, long time. We've stuff in the air on overhead lines that has been there since before WW2

That's the reason why bare copper pyro was used.

It is on a church and the dull copper or even light verdigris colour looks absoloutly in keeping with a building like this.

Better than the mess of T&E that was there before. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back