Ban them now!

Nah I don't agree with that. It was trained as a family pet, was not trained to a professional standard to do a job. So if someone came up to you, and took your dinner away, you wouldn't like that. When I say 'becomes aggressive', it growled and snarled, showing intent, rather than any real physical aggression. You certainly knew it's intentions, so well trained in my view, and very canine, I'd certainly be unhappy if someone stole my treats.

The owner has to take responsibility, but there are too many lazy people out there, that don't even take responsibility for themselves. Saw a Police Camera Action type footage earlier, that had two pitbull type dogs going at an Alsation. 100% full on attack, people were kicking the dogs off, the Alsation couldn't get away, it was dreadful. It was like wild cats taking down their prey in the wild.

I once used a laundry, and the owner had a drug dealers trained dog, that was trained against police (it was a rescued dog), and it was nice as pie, stroke it, pet it, but one day a cop walked past, and it went MENTAL!!!!

Leave a dog alone with someone that is unable to defend themselves, and a dogs basic instinct can kick in, like a human, that could murder someone, but train a dog, anything is possible.

Sponsored Links
Back