Barnier go jump after all your posturing.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't matter. A no deal Brexit is as good as anything. Eventually the Millenials, or whatever they are calling them these days, will get their faces out of their Candy Crush phones and get off their fat butts and do some work. I probably wont see it in my lifetime but it will happen. They wont want to walk around in hand me downs or with holes in their shoes like I had to when I was a kid.

smart phones must be the greatest scourge of todays world. I'm coming ever closer to grabbing one from a millennial and smashing it.
Any way back on topic.
Roll on no deal. fukkers can go to hell.

Eventually the Millenials, or whatever they are calling them these days, will get their faces out of their Candy Crush phones and get off their fat butts and do some work

You said something about millenials and gen Z being lazy just a couple of days ago but you never responded to my reply.

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/generation-z.507915/

They wont want to walk around in hand me downs or with holes in their shoes like I had to when I was a kid.

It's not the 1930s.

Sponsored Links
Every deal with the EU is a bespoke deal.

Only a numpty like JohnD falls for their 'no special deals' public sound bites.

The EU will do a deal, why wouldnt they, the UK cant be replaced, there is no other country of comparable size around Europe.

Looks like Barney has realised the EU can't afford to exist without GB and the others that will leave soon after. Time for a hard Brexit, sit tight and watch the hole pile of EU puss collapse.

there is no other country of comparable size around Europe.
True.

Germany and France have bigger economies.

Even Italy is not that far behind.

But it doesn't really matter does it...

Because after Brexit happens the EU will still be the largest trading bloc around, and the UK will be but 15% of it's economic size...

Go do the maths and work out who will hold the aces in the pack!

I was born in the seventies, and I wore hand me downs, and (sometimes) had to wait until we could afford new shoes.
People still do so nowadays.

It was a dig at pete and his hatred for anyone younger than 40.

You couldn't get the order of countries by size of economy right; close but no cigar.
2018-08-29_21-39-49.jpg

But it doesn't really matter does it...

No it doesn't; we're leaving the EU. Continually repeating yourself and predictions of doom and gloom are just that. Repetative.

Someone no longer supporting Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Croatia, Hungary, Spain, Greece etc? I don't think for one minute a real Brexit will be allowed to happen but if it did and the UK stayed firm for a while the EU would collapse.

You couldn't get the order of countries by size of economy right; close but no cigar.
Try currency weighted GDP...

Unless of course the unicorn has told you that sterling hasn't fallen in value :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back