Barnier go jump after all your posturing.

Someone no longer supporting Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Croatia, Hungary, Spain, Greece etc? I don't think for one minute a real Brexit will be allowed to happen but if it did and the UK stayed firm for a while the EU would collapse.
Net contributions of £8bn is but 'p issing in the wind'...

But many quitters for some reason want the EU to collapse.

Why would they care that an organisation that they want to leave collapses or not?

What the EU does after the UK leaves is it's own concern, and xenophobic quitters have no place in saying what should happen after the UK sets sail on the Brexitanic!

Sponsored Links
True.

Germany and France have bigger economies.

Even Italy is not that far behind.

But it doesn't really matter does it...

Because after Brexit happens the EU will still be the largest trading bloc around, and the UK will be but 15% of it's economic size...

Go do the maths and work out who will hold the aces in the pack!

I think you will find Germany, France and Germany are already part of the EU.....I doubt if they can join twice, unless you know something!

The fact is the EU will always be reduced in size by the UKs departure,

I stuck a little indicator on there for ya, just incase you missed it.
Thicko...

dollar.JPG

Sponsored Links
I think you will find Germany, France and Germany are already part of the EU.....I doubt if they can join twice, unless you know something!
Well you certainly think otherwise ;)

The fact is the EU will always be reduced in size by the UKs departure,
You don't say!

Still the biggest trading bloc around though...

With more members waiting in the wings!

Youve been taken in by the EU propaganda, its common amongst remainers
But you're a 'remainer' now, aren't you?

I guess you've been 'taken in' by the propaganda too :)

Ain't it a pain when the facts just don't support your argument!

Ain't it just, so you go out and cherry pick them to suit your argument, right?

You can't move the goalposts to suit your own argument. GDP is calculated on one currency, yearly. That doesn't mean, when your argument doesn't fall in line you can re-define your data to suit it.

2018-08-29_22-10-34.jpg

If when the data is presented for 2019 suits your argument, that's fine, currently the table shows the UK is second in terms of GDP to Germany, followed by France then Italy, all based on the official exchange rate by currency to USD at the time of calculation.

Well you certainly think otherwise ;)

You don't say!

Still the biggest trading bloc around though...

With more members waiting in the wings!

who ? Albania :LOL:

They wont let Turkey into the club ;)

Ukraine ? un-likely due to the Russian issue ;)

Baltic states ?

Ain't it just, so you go out and cherry pick them to suit your argument, right?
Well you seem to be doing the same, only the currency figures don't lie.

And 'cherry picking' seems to a favourite with quitters...

That ain't going too well either is it...lol

I'm just wondering what the excuses will be when the pound crashes further, and I also wonder what the total UK GDP (in whatever currency) will be when Scotland decides to leave?

They're already negotiating their admission.
No they're not...

Same old lies!

"The European Commission’s long-term budget proposal for the 2021-2027 period released on 2 May 2018 includes a Western Balkan Strategy for further enlargement, but omits Turkey, thus treating Turkey as a neighbouring country rather than a candidate country."

Sponsored Links
Back