Barnier go jump after all your posturing.

Well you seem to be doing the same, only the currency figures don't lie.

And 'cherry picking' seems to a favourite with quitters...

That ain't going too well either is it...lol

I'm just wondering what the excuses will be when the pound crashes further, and I also wonder what the total UK GDP (in whatever currency) will be when Scotland decides to leave?

If when the data is presented for 2019 suits your argument, that's fine, currently the table shows the UK is second in terms of GDP to Germany, followed by France then Italy, all based on the official exchange rate by currency to USD at the time of calculation.

I'm doing nothing of the sort. You're very ignorant and dishonest.

Sponsored Links
No they're not...

Same old lies!

"The European Commission’s long-term budget proposal for the 2021-2027 period released on 2 May 2018 includes a Western Balkan Strategy for further enlargement, but omits Turkey, thus treating Turkey as a neighbouring country rather than a candidate country."

Balkans . Yep tis what the EU needs another bunch of spongers getting there snouts in the trough :LOL:

Well you certainly think otherwise ;)

You don't say!

Still the biggest trading bloc around though...

With more members waiting in the wings!

Your naivety is astonishing ..........members waiting in the wings .....really......... contributers or cap held out countries ?
https://www.statista.com/statistics/316691/european-union-eu-budget-share-of-contributions/

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-one-biggest-contributors-eu-budget/

From the last link :

This is correct, referring to the EU budget. The UK has been the third or fourth largest contributing country to the EU budget in recent years, and of the 28 EU members is one of 10 to contribute more than it gets back in receipts.

10 contribute 18 get more out than they put in .......madness to be a part of this fiasco.

No they're not...
2018-08-29_22-22-54.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11283616

EU governments praised the "full respect of democratic standards and the rule of law" in Turkey's June 2011 parliamentary elections.

The EU also welcomed the Yes vote in a Turkish referendum in September 2010, which gave the AK Party the go-ahead to change the military-era constitution and bring it more into line with EU norms.

The UK Foreign Office says it expects Turkey to be ready for membership "in a decade or so".

2018-08-29_22-24-31.jpg

Same old lies!

I suppose they would sound like lies when you don't know the facts. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
The Balkans , Albania :eek: Blimey hope the hotel that they are doing the negotiating in has screwed down all the fixtures ;) tables, chairs, beds, lights, ect ect

Blimey

Even the carpets may get rolled up in the early hours and go on walk about :LOL:

W.C's , Bidets , shower valves , Basins

The EU, for all its federalist pretences, is simply the creation of various nation states, whose leaders are only too aware of how much their people have to gain by preserving good relations and open trade with Britain. There will be plenty of drama, plenty of demanding the impossible. But the bottom line is fairly simple: Europe needs jobs, Europe needs growth. A free-trade deal between the UK and the EU can be expected for a simple reason: neither side can afford to throw away huge volumes of trade

The EU, for all its federalist pretences, is simply the creation of various nation states, whose leaders are only too aware of how much their people have to gain by preserving good relations and open trade with Britain. There will be plenty of drama, plenty of demanding the impossible. But the bottom line is fairly simple: Europe needs jobs, Europe needs growth. A free-trade deal between the UK and the EU can be expected for a simple reason: neither side can afford to throw away huge volumes of trade

Blimey . So what u are saying is there is no cliff edge then :eek:

The last thing the EU want is Scotland joining up :) Mind u it might have been the threat of Scotland winning independence & joining up that caused a shock in Brussels hence the talk of a special deal :LOL: the thought of the EU having to bank roll Scotland , and the export of Haggis, Irn Bru and deep fried batterd mars bars Well need we say more :LOL:

Probably came to some secret deal over beer and Sandwiches

Oh look...

All that 'hysteria' over the EU 'deal', and it all appears to come down to nothing...

linky linky

"Pound sterling slips after Michel Barnier tones down Brexit optimism...

The EU's chief negotiator said the bloc is ready for a no-deal Brexit"

"Barnier said of the EU’s offer: “It cannot be built to the detriment of who we are. The internal market, the home market, is indeed our most important asset ... We respect all the red lines of the United Kingdom. They do not want to abide by the rules of the court of justice, they do not want to follow our legal framework, they do not want to pay, they do not want freedom of movement. All of these are the cornerstones of the single market and the EU. So we have to preserve and protect what makes us.”

In other words...

'Thanks for all the scallops', but the UK can now**************

============================
Bypassing forum censor too often. Barred from thread

Last edited by a moderator:
You're very ignorant and dishonest.
I'm right and you're wrong...simples (y)

But hey, those 2019 'figures' won't count anyway will they...

Just like all your claims - already out of date! :ROFLMAO:

I'm right and you're wrong...simples (y)

But hey, those 2019 'figures' won't count anyway will they...

Just like all your claims - already out of date! :ROFLMAO:

If it makes you feel better, believe what you like.

"Pound sterling slips after Michel Barnier tones down Brexit optimism...

The EU's chief negotiator said the bloc is ready for a no-deal Brexit"

"Barnier said of the EU’s offer: “It cannot be built to the detriment of who we are. The internal market, the home market, is indeed our most important asset ... We respect all the red lines of the United Kingdom. They do not want to abide by the rules of the court of justice, they do not want to follow our legal framework, they do not want to pay, they do not want freedom of movement. All of these are the cornerstones of the single market and the EU. So we have to preserve and protect what makes us.”

all propaganda noise.

They will negotiate a deal -all Barniers statements are fodder for remainers that are quick to panic.

But hy Ellal knows better, apparently Albania want to come on board and can afford to pay £10B a year in subs, as they are 'waiting in the wings' :ROFLMAO:

It doesn't matter. A no deal Brexit is as good as anything. Eventually the Millenials, or whatever they are calling them these days, will get their faces out of their Candy Crush phones and get off their fat butts and do some work. I probably wont see it in my lifetime but it will happen. They wont want to walk around in hand me downs or with holes in their shoes like I had to when I was a kid.
kids these days just have not got it in them anymore,no fire in their belly

Sponsored Links
Back