Barnier very politely explains to Mark Francois he got what he voted for

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Francois writes to Barnier: "You is making unreasonable demands, we wont stand for it"

maxresdefault.jpg

Barnier politely writes back "but Monsieur, we are only asking what you signed and agreed in the political declaration"

A classic example of what is know as cakeism :D

Sponsored Links
Francois writes to Barnier: "You is making unreasonable demands, we wont stand for it"

maxresdefault.jpg

Barnier politely writes back "but Monsieur, we are only asking what you signed and agreed in the political declaration"

A classic example of what is know as cakeism :D
Gloating is not an endearing character trait Notcheous..Or revelling in your perceived downfall of your country.Time to stop digging for """I told you so""" golden nuggets.

Sponsored Links
Time to stop digging for """I told you so""" golden nuggets.
Digging? Kinell mate, they're popping up regular like innit. Soon your battered little phone screen will see nowt else, come January 2021. If you vote in a bunch of useless Brexiteering Tory ****s, that don't even know what they have agreed upon, then you get what you deserve.(y)

Get Brexit Done, lol.

The oh-so sophisticated, intelligent, suave Barnier, poster-boy of Remainerdom, is just a $mug, self-opinionated operator who is in danger of losing any advantage for the EU. His problem is that he was spoiled by May and Robbins, and just assumed the new government would roll over as they had done.
Hopefully Frost sticks to his guns and tells him where to get off.
The clock is ticking, Michel.

Digging? Kinell mate, they're popping up regular like innit. Soon your battered little phone screen will see nowt else, come January 2021. If you vote in a bunch of useless Brexiteering Tory ****s, that don't even know what they have agreed upon, then you get what you deserve.(y)

Get Brexit Done, lol.
Same advice to you as i gave to Notchy.

Gloating is not an endearing character trait Notcheous..Or revelling in your perceived downfall of your country.Time to stop digging for """I told you so""" golden nuggets

It is zero gloating, I am pointing out the silly contradictions of brexiteers, people like Francois and the public like fillyboy and Tony above -who claim the EU are being unreasonable by negotiating for what was agreed,

Mark Francois wrote to Barnier saying he doesnt want the LPF.
but Mark Francois voted for exactly that.

Same advice to you as i gave to Notchy.
which was based on a false premise.

you voted for the government that agreed to a LPF.

its time brexiteers had the balls to accept the UK is trying to renege on what it agreed.

Time you moved on.
No it's time Mark Francois moved on.

He needs to understand he voted for a Level Playing Field, so why is writing to Barnier saying he doesn't want.

It's a classic example of brexit Cakeism. You need to tell Tony to move on too -he clearly hasn't got with the programme either.

Sponsored Links
Back