Barry George.

No such thing as a flawless system. Never has been, never will be.
(Unless you believe the Cruise/Spielberg movie Minority Report.)

Which is one of the reasons that I was disturbed by the results of Joe's recent death penalty poll.

Sponsored Links
I really hope Jill Dando's killer is found and brought to justice. Whoever that is.

As for George, the man was convicted of attempted rape, stalking several women and posed in photos holding guns.

This isnt your everyday simpleton they've accused. Guilty of murder or not. Id rather he was still in prison.

I also agree with immartian, otherwise our justice system is pointless. If found guilty then your guilty unless someone else comes forward and admits or there is evidence which removes all doubt. Having another retrial with a different jury just doesnt make sense.

You should be made to prove innocence rather than lack of evidence to convict.

You hadn't thought that one through had you :rolleyes:

Can you prove that you didn't kill Jill Dando?

Sponsored Links

You hadn't thought that one through had you :rolleyes:

Can you prove that you didn't kill Jill Dando?

I can -for instance- prove I was not in London that day so thus exclude myself from the inquiries

I would expect he could too, it's really not that difficult these days

Cheers

Richard

And its not really that difficult for a picture to be released that would imply you where somewhere when you where somewhere else completly,

www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2006/jun/27/july7.uksecurity

Have a look at the bottom rail why does it go in front of the guy with the white cap on.
Not read the article that goes with this photo but at the time there was a lot of queries regards this image but basiclly ignored

There could easily be some "bleed" on the CCTV pictures: they're not of the highest quality after all.

Just enlarged that picture and there is a lot of railings going over in front of the lower torso for it to bleed over?

Are you seriously saying that, with all the advanced techniques available on the Dark Side, that some extremely poor attempt at Photoshopping a CCTV still would be made to fit up a few muslims?

Look more carefully.

There is something behind the railing that comes down in a vertical line right from the top of the picture. The vertical edge passes directly behind behind the elbow of the guy so it looks like part of his body. I don't think it's a fake, just a lousy image.

it was a fit up..and it look's like he might be getting a million quid for eight years lock up..i say sack the coppers who was in charge...

Just think of all the guns he'll be able to buy with that.

I heard that at his first trial, evidence was presented of firearms residue in his pocket. And that at his second trial the prosecution were not allowed to present that evidence.

Was something fishy going on?

Yes i read somewhere that you can get a simular outcome if you have been painting and then cleaned your hands with turps,and put your hands in your jacket pockets,it leaves traces of the same atom associated with same thing...if Mr George had been doing a bit of household painting at the time,(by jolly we've cracked it)

I expect I have traces of gun powder on me and I haven’t shot anyone for years :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back