Derek Chauvin. Guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He will get a life sentence
Or there will be riots

Had that bloke O J Simpson been found guilty of murder there would have been riots ;)

Sponsored Links
Many US cops are calling in "sick" because they are offended that the rules have been changed without consultation.

It has always been clearly understood that they are entitled to kill anybody whenever they consider it appropriate, without fear of consequences.

In the same way that MPs would be offended if, for example, they were told that they could no longer help themselves to public funds for duck houses or moat renovations. Or if anybody suggested that a government minister should not facilitate millions of pounds of business for his neighbour or local pub landlord, or a PM should not give peerages to his old school chums, or brother.

"US police officers are infrequently charged, let alone convicted. Unofficial tallies of police shootings kept by news organisations and researchers find that police now shoot and kill nearly 1,000 people a year in the US.

(Adjusted for population size, US police kill people 64 times more often than police in the UK.)

Between 2005 and 2019, 104 officers were arrested and charged with murder or manslaughter for an on-duty shooting, according to the Police Integrity Research Group at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. Thirty-five were convicted."

He'll get 12 years, be out in 8..

It'll be deserved and I reckon he won't have an easy time in the clink, being an ex cop I'm sure he'll be target no.1

Many US cops are calling in "sick" because they are offended that the rules have been changed without consultation.

It has always been clearly understood that they are entitled to kill anybody whenever they consider it appropriate, without fear of consequences.
Death at the hands of the police seems to be an occupational hazard for the American criminal classes.
Maybe if they didn't get involved in criminal activity then they would be less at risk than law abiding folks.

He never stood a chance. Because of the rule of Mob there was only going to be one verdict...

I think he is guilty and I think not a very nice man. But the mob surrounding them coppers on that day were a major factor on what happened too George.

But the mob surrounding them coppers on that day were a major factor on what happened too George.
Violently filming them murder George?

One was so alarmed that they called the police because they thought they had just witnessed a murder.

He never stood a chance. Because of the rule of Mob there was only going to be one verdict...
You mean a mob got hold of the murdering rozzers and choked the life out of them?

Surely you are not referring to the trail where they have a jury, lawyers, a judge etc?:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back