Barry George.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Found not guilty of the Jill Dando murder.

Wadya think? Did he do it?

Sponsored Links
It about what we think, I believe he was always innocent and had been wrongfully sentenced because of his mental illness.

Sponsored Links
Never thought it was him. I think it was someone she upset.

Had some friends who lived in Crookham Road as he did at the time. The general consensus at the time was that he didn't do it -which is a complete opposite for that teacher in Hastings (my Uncle lives on the same estate as that event)

Cheers

Richard

He was convicted on the very flimsiest of evidence.

the chances are he as setup because he used to follo women, and fitted the profile

The higher the profile of the murdered person - the more desperate are the cops to catch someone. Anyone.

the stagg case ,comes to mind. the cops said they would not be looking for anybody eles how wrong they got that one. :oops:

I just had to go back to the top to see what the hell you were on about...!

the point you've all missed is that he was convicted by a court and a jury of 12 good men and true (or whatever) - but in this country that is the law, and therefore the truth.

We live by this process and you have to accept the court's decision.
Otherwise, use democracy, and elect a government to install a judicial system that works for you.

The only other access to information relating to a court case is via a journalist... you wanna listen to their story over a judge?

What i find hard is that someone is convicted, and then allowed as many appeals as it takes to change the decision. It's a bit like ... pick a card.... no, another card... try again... have another card... ad infinitum... yeah! that's the card !!

The ultimate problem is that crims won't tell the truth... sort that and we have absolute proof !

I dont think it works like that, you have to produce new evidence or facts that disprove previous evidence in order to appeal.

i understand that.... but surely the best evidence is the freshest?

and the problem with george is that the evidence seems to be a microscopic shard of balistic material in his pocket that convicted him.... the suggestion in this appeal is that now it could have come from other sources.... if that is the case, then peoples' heads must roll from the original case...... we need to remove the carp in order to evolve into a flawless system...

Sponsored Links
Back