Barry George.

If you had used a firearm recently then you would expect many hundreds if not thousands of explosive residue particles to be on your clothing but to find just one probably means he didn't fire the gun and it just got blown there on the wind.

Sponsored Links
You should be made to prove innocence rather than lack of evidence to convict.

You hadn't thought that one through had you :rolleyes:

Can you prove that you didn't kill Jill Dando?

I can -for instance- prove I was not in London that day so thus exclude myself from the inquiries

I would expect he could too, it's really not that difficult these days

Cheers

Richard

But there are many thousands that can't prove where they were on that day (including me) does that make them all suspects?

Is my point.

You should be made to prove innocence rather than lack of evidence to convict.

You hadn't thought that one through had you :rolleyes:

Can you prove that you didn't kill Jill Dando?

I can -for instance- prove I was not in London that day so thus exclude myself from the inquiries

I would expect he could too, it's really not that difficult these days

Cheers

Richard

But there are many thousands that can't prove where they were on that day (including me) does that make them all suspects?

Is my point.

The Police would be more than helpful if you really really had to set about finding your specific location.We are creatures of habit. If we're not at work we're sick or on holiday. As she was killed on a Monday around 11.30am a large number would automatically be eliminated from their work records.......On the roof of my office are all the job sheets dating back to 1987. I could -with a lot of effort- go up and find that date and see exactly where I was and at what time..

By simple processes that number is whittled down again and again..I expect you'd be caught in the net long before you were charged...

There will be a small minority such as the homeless etc who may not have a day to day routine but again they would have to be of sufficiently close proximity in order to remain on the list.

I take your point though:;)

Cheers

Richard

Sponsored Links
As for George, the man was convicted of attempted rape, stalking several women and posed in photos holding guns.

This isnt your everyday simpleton they've accused. Guilty of murder or not. Id rather he was still in prison.

Yes, he is not the bumbling simpleton he is made out to be.

When you read what the jury was not told about him, it does make you wonder.

Barry George reckons he couldn't have killed Dando as he was stalking another woman at the time. :rolleyes:

So now he's a millionaire I wonder what he'll spend his time and money doing?

Bet he finds out he's suddenly got a few friendly relatives.

The evidence against George was completly circumstantial, the fire arm residue was 1,000 of an inch in diameter, but he shouldn't be allowed to sell his story to the papers.

Why not? Innocent men can do as they please can't they?

He should be compensated for his time in jail but he shouldn't be allowed to get rich from this crime, he admitts he is a menace to women, he wasn't rich before he went into jail so why should he get rich now on the back of someone elses misery.

The evidence against George was completly circumstantial, the fire arm residue was 1,000 of an inch in diameter, but he shouldn't be allowed to sell his story to the papers.
Why not?

The guy has been wrongfully imprisoned for a murder he didn't commit and, despite the fact that he's a little tap tap curly wurly cuckoo, he deserves to take the authorities to the cleaners.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back