Basin Mate

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i just bought a 'basin mate' seal. It doesn't come with any instructions and as i haven't used one before i would be grateful for some fitting advice.
It comes in three parts, the main conical black rubber bung, a white spongy washer and a larger white plastic piece.
Can someone advise me where and what way round these three parts go on. If i where to make a guess i would think the white spongy washer goes on top (under plug grate in basin) and the black bung goes underneath between the basin and waste nut (pointed side facing underside of basin). The larger plastic part i don't really know.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
sponge bit on top, balck cone under neath then,fixing ring.Push waste through so white sponges seals waste to basin and tighten with the nutt that comes with the easte.

Cant fail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back