Bath panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I am in need of some help. Fitted bath OK, and looking at the expensive panel that come with it that is in two parts. Both are a high gloss laminated type.

Firstly I assume these should just be joined together (after getting the correct height) with self tappers? There are no instructions and no parts, just the panels...

I have offered it up, and it seems that the panel(s) are a couple of mm longer than the bath (1800), and the bath seems to be a couple of mm short!!

So I am totally confused. A friend said to just cut a slither off, but these are laminated edges etc....

Am I being dumb here? Should I have left a space between the bath and the wall to accommodate the panel?

Cheers,

Mark

Sponsored Links
not knowing what bath you have is hard to tell.
have you any pics ?
don't need any gaps between bath and wall or trimming of panel.
some panels have clips that fit to the floor so the panel lips under bath and clips at bottom.
their are so many different types and ways these fit together now need more info.

You shouldn't have to worry about laminated edges should you? If the panel is right up against a wall.

Sponsored Links
This is the end panel.. (its smaller and easier to take photo of..)

panel.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back