bath panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Problem with bath panel, needs to be 550/560mm high, one I have is only 52mm. Can anyone recommend a bath panel that will fit or suggest how I could add 4mm to existing Wickes 'plastic' panel?
Any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Assuming that's 550mm/560mm!

Run a batten along the floor and screw the bottom edge of the panel to the batten at the required height?

As above then finish off with a white plastic strip to cover the wood.

Thanks guys, edited the size after it was mentioned ! Any ideas where u can buy plastic strip to cover the wood?

Sponsored Links
Not sure where you are in Essex but I get mine from Direct Cladding supplies in Basildon

http://www.directcladding.com/

You might have to buy three to five metres but they are very cheap and it will cost just a few pounds. They might even have a strip at the correct width to save cutting.

Thank you all for your advice and links. Been a great help and I will follow the advice given.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back