Bath Repair Suggestions!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We are in the process of re-tiling our bathroom and installing a new suite. Unfortunately, a slight mishap led to a tile falling into the new bath and it has left a couple of very small (but noticable to me!) marks.

The bath is a standard B&Q white plastic bath. Does anyone know of any good products that we could use to cover over these tiny marks (i.e. some sort of white bath enamal that you can buy for such errors!)

Thanks in advance for any advice. :?:

Sponsored Links
If you haven't got a dent, then T-Cut from car accessories shop or bath repair kit. See this.

Alternatively, take it back and say "When I got this home I noticed etc. etc ..."
Folks on returns desk don't care, they're payed to get you in n out as fast as possible (Bosch battery drill going back next week for a replacement as keyless clutch is slipping when changing drills, 3 months old, mind its bl**dy worked hard)
Moral is..."If in doubt complain".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back