bath room priceing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey I have a private job to do fitting a bathroom. The toilets going back in same place and the stack is ok for the new toilet. basin in same place and bath. However all the pipe work needs cutting back and repiping as its in lead. The waste for the bath and basin thats goes in to an outside hopper needs replacing in copper. I also have to change the radiator in the room for a towel rad. The central heating pipes are in copper. I just need to supply the my labour. He is buying the suit and materials. What kind of price would people recommend. I'm in Yorkshire.

Sponsored Links
£275, (ssshhh if cash in hand) should take 1-1.5 days depending on access to the hopper to change the waste, copper waste will be very expensive for the customer to buy, also advise them most towel rails will not heat the bathroom.

Too cheap surely, even for a direct straight swap.
Or do you mean thats what the op should charge and not yourself kirkgas?

Sponsored Links
don't you know why a 50 p has sides on it :?: :?:

so you can use a spanner to get it out of a scotsmans hand
laughing-smiley-008.gif

don't you know why a 50 p has sides on it :?: :?:

so you can use a spanner to get it out of a scotsmans hand
laughing-smiley-008.gif

one post says i'm too cheap and one says i'm scrooge.
£275 for a shift and a bit, no outlay, no tax, no problem, i'm not a robber

Depends whether or not the OP is a proper company, pays tax, has Public liabilty, a van to run???

If not then I won't be offering any advice on the pittance he is charging ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back