bathroom advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im in the process of taking off the wood and tiles in my bathroom.
Ive ordered a new bathroom suite, which will be delivered in due course.
Whats my next step when im ready for the tiling and bathroom.

Do i do the following in this order?
Remove bathroom suite.
Plaster the walls so they all level.
Fit Bathroom.
Tile the walls
Lay floor covering

tks

Sponsored Links
When tiling the walls, I would fit only the bath. apart from that it seems ok. Don't forget that the pipework (if copper) will need to be supplementary bonded.

hi i dont spell well. eney way pull it all out then get re-skim let drythen i would fit bath in make it leval nothik els yet thenthen tack beedig all the way around the room at the top levil of the bath then til up from that start in the senter of ech wall yous a non slip adeive with small tils then take baton off wall and till down let dry then grout then put other fitings in but if your tiling floor as well do that first put 10mill ply down first make shwer its well scrowd down pust put a pva water mix on all the suerfcies be for tiling eney think when grout is dry whiyp off all the dust then you can seil all the corners fill the bath up to the over flow higt then seil that lev for 24 houers then its all don but yous a flexable adive on the floor and flexy grout

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back