Bathroom extractor fan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'am thinking of fitting an extractor fan (Greenwood elite EL100TR with timer, double insulated), into my bathroom, what are the legislations on how close it can be fitted to the bath/shower when being wall mounted, i.e. I wanted too fit it as close to the shower (which is positioned over the bath) as possible on the same wall but I was not sure whether there was any reason like not being able to touch the fan whilst standing in the shower/bath??

Thanks. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Firstly, please note that this is notifiable work. See Part P in the WIKI for info.

Secondly, you need to determine which zone the fan will be situated in. The following will tell you which and also what type of fan etc you need to get. IMHO You have restricted your choice of location by getting the fan before asking the question!

PG1_1.jpg

PG2_2.jpg

PG2_1.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back