Bathroom light / heater ring replacement

Two red wires in a chock block ? Might be three.
Clear plastic thing with brass screws in top. Yes.
Green earth wire to metal bracket of lamp. Yes, will be two wires inside the green. Might be three in neighbour's.
One black wire to one of the light connections. Might be two
The other black wire to the other light connection. This wire has tape on it so it’s live when pull cord on but dead when pull cord pulled again. Yes

Sponsored Links
It may be an empty property and he may be a landlord and unable to work from home.
I don't think we can judge.

Sponsored Links
I was out for my 30 minute exercise when I did it. I then returned home & chained myself to the washing machine again.

This is the light the lady would like as its the same from her previous house.
I see it reads Outside Zine IP20 which i think means not bathroom ?

The light in her bathroom isnt directly over the bath etc so can you advise what the Outside Zone Ip20 is relating to.

Attachments

• 6690.jpg
    6690.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 59
This is the light the lady would like as its the same from her previous house.
I see it reads Outside Zine IP20 which i think means not bathroom ?

The light in her bathroom isnt directly over the bath etc so can you advise what the Outside Zone Ip20 is relating to.
It means higher than 2.25m from the floor level or more then 600mm. from a vertical line from the edge of the bath or shower.

Hi,
That link is dead.
I have looked at the More Info as are you talking about Outside Zone ?

Also in your link i see part number 643 where this one is 190

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back