Bathroom Lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone here know of any new trends in bathroom lighting. Virtually every single customer I do a Quote for simply want boring old spotlights and a Showerlight which IMO now looks very dated and actually the quality of these are very poor

What new products are out there now? what products do you recommend?

Any links would be good

Sponsored Links
Jeeez, that is cheap, I just paid £500 for a mirror cabinet.

Thanks for the repy, I was thinking more of ceiling lights, something a bit different, better than the usual set up.

Sponsored Links
Thanks....the LED lights look interesting...ish, not sure, nothing stands out.

I like wall lights either side of the mirror above the sink, and a centre light in a similar style.

You can get SELV / IP wall lights easy enough if they fall into the zones.

No more wall lights please :LOL:

Anything in a ceiling that's unusual, changes colours, incredibly bright, would be great.

LED dance floor mounted on the ceiling? :LOL:

C20071121154951879894_Led_dance_floor_tile_led_dance_floor.jpg

round tubes have been out for donkeys years.. since I was at school at least.. my brother had / has one in his lounge light..

LAFL32C.JPG

round tubes have been out for donkeys years.. since I was at school at least.. my brother had / has one in his lounge light..

LAFL32C.JPG
But . . . . its hideous. And so are the fittings that take these tubes.

Prove me wrong.

There not the ones I meant.
New ones are like a T5 tube but curved to any desired shape, similar to a neon tube or a flat CFL lamp with two ends.
A new range of designer fittings will be out soon using these tubes.

There not the ones I meant.
New ones are like a T5 tube but curved to any desired shape, similar to a neon tube or a flat CFL lamp with two ends.
A new range of designer fittings will be out soon using these tubes.
I dont know . . . how are they gonna package that? An S-shaped fluorescent lamp. Answers on a postcard. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back