Battery Lawnmower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone have experience of using battery lawnmowers? I'm looking for one with a rear roller as I like a stripped lawn. I emailed Gtech who state their lawnmowers do not have a rear roller :(

Sponsored Links
A mightily priced device for 40 min duration.....is that enough for you?
You can get lawn stripes without a roller - many machines have a plastic comb at the back which does essentially the same thing.
John :)

I'm certain battery operated mowers and such like do have their place in small gardens with perfect grass and so on.....I do wonder what the battery performance will be like in say, five years?
John :)

My inlaws have a bosch rotak 36v one. I was very skeptical when they bought it regarding long term battery life but that was 6 years ago and its still going well. Leaves a good stripe and overall i am very impressed with it. Their lawn is about 140sq/m

It came with a spare battery but i like john cant imagine the batteries will last much longer. Plus it was expensive at £300 ish quid and that was as a clearance item, i think the original price was £399.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back