BAXI 105e - leak from Pressure Differential Assembly??

Sponsored Links
matspart3

How did you get on fixing your leak? I have the exact same problem & am debating whether its worth replacing the whole assembly or just the seal & diaphragm?

Thanks
Adam

Just in case it helps someone who stumbles across this post:

I own a Baxi Combi 105e, with exactly the above leak around the pushrod on the Pressure Differential Assembly. I purchased Part no 248066 from heatingspareparts.com and I can state with absolute certainty that the o-ring/nut assembly in green in the picture above is NOT included with the diaphragm.

So, I have a nice new diaphragm but the leak persists!

The part number for the full kit is 5111137 (GC: 796 435).

This is all the parts in red and green in the diagram above, including the washer! And if you search for the part number on eBay, there's a guy doing the kit P&P free for £10!

Sponsored Links
Weird, I've just picked this kit of my office floor where it's been knocking around for a couple of years. Had to google the gc no to see what it was. Cannot remember buying it. Glad to be able to label it at last.

What isn't explained is how this page just popped up. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back