Baxi 80 Eco--Really need info

Baxpoti, clever of you to guess the M3 plug link was missing.

However, he never said that he had removed the harness!

He posted as if the boiler had suddenly developed the fault!

Or are you guessing he opened the boiler randomly and just removed the harness to create the fault without telling us???

Tony

Sponsored Links
Gentlemen.

I understand the confusion here. I recently bought this house and it was a repossesion, needless to say the heating system was perhaps a half finished project, I got to the house and found some leaking rads,, I switched the boiler to DHW only until I fixed the rads, i did this and refilled the system to just over 1Bar.
Powered up with the link on terminals 1&2 with no luck, I did not remove any terminals or clocks from the boiler.

I do hope this helps and will order the missing part as suggested, my intention is to then get the gas board in to check the complete system over just to be safe and perhaps get it on contract.

I enjoy doing the DIY thing and know my limits and the regs.
Best Regards

Thanks alot again, this forum is great and has not only saved me money and time but also increased my expoeriance.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Gentlemen.

I understand the confusion here. I recently bought this house and it was a repossesion, needless to say the heating system was perhaps a half finished project

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

That just serves to demonstrate the importance of fully explaining the situation!

The way you posted about the problem I thought it was working and then failed.

I would never have expected that part of the boiler was just MISSING !!!

Tony

I would never have expected that part of the boiler was just MISSING !!!

Repossesion, tends to make people do strange things,

and as DHW was ok it was just a case of elimination.

Sponsored Links
Yeap it sure does.

Well the timer will be on tonight and that will be that..no doubt I shall have some more questions but shall post them in a new post..mainly to do with teh flow rate...enough for now.

Once again GREAT HELPFULL forum.

Thankyou alll and have a great weekend.

I'll be back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back