Baxi and Heat Team nightmare

It;s OK Tony we're all busy in this game easy to miss something, I was just tongue in cheak tickling your ribs.

Since I do use yahoo and my email address doesn't include my name so you wouldn't have a clue it was me and there is a V in it, it never stood a chance of breaching your spam filter.

Funily enough I use yahoo mail because of it's excellent spam filtering technique and also because when my hard disk crashes (which it will as sure as a mini c dv doesn't like sludge) my mail can be read from any available pc.

Anyhow the problem was sorted, I was asking you if you could get me a dv service kit 'cause I had no luck, when I told customer cost iof full dv after they fainted they must have found a gas fitter who knew what he was doing 'cause they never came back to me. Or some swine sold them a combi swap which is more likely the case.

Sponsored Links
interesting to see yet another example of BAXI Sh*te gave up fitting their crap some time ago we fit ideal boilers have only had a couple of faulty ones all 3 were fixed first time by ideal and the longest wait was 3 days apparently it was a whole batch of the 22/30 combis which all had leaks on the bottom of the diverter due to the wrong compound on the "o" rings

my experience of baxi, is they are rubbish and expensive to repair

Really mate

we were fitting ideal exclusivly up until recently as, thanks to the lads here, and experiance many many PCB failures we have started fitting Bulderos and Viessmann

so far twenty have gone in and NOT one call back

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back