Baxi Bermuda back boiler - help

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
you can get condensing fires :eek: dunno about bbu

I got a condensing fire, when I burn green wood on it, or is that steam :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no you cant get condensing BBU or Fanned flue ones either and there wont ever be any :LOL: especially as there exempt from new rules :p

first floor standing condensing boiler out next month though kingfisher HE :!:

gazthepottertonengineer said:
no you cant get condensing BBU or Fanned flue ones either and there wont ever be any :LOL: especially as there exempt from new rules :p

first floor standing condensing boiler out next month though kingfisher HE :!:

Why not make an HE BBU then there must be a market where you can't site a wall or floor standing model.

correction, potty's first floor standing steamy :cool: No doubt it will have a stainless steel heat exchanger and carry a 15 year gaurantee ;) on parts and labour.

Sponsored Links
i heard a rumor that to cut production costs they are using all the old suprima pcbs
pointlaugh.gif

15 years warranty

put that bottle down you have obviously had tooooo much ;)

especially as there exempt from new rules :p

Only temporarily thank god....then we can get rid of all those warm airs next.

bit difficult to have condensing back boiler as it would mean it having to be fan flued :?:

kingfisher HE is basically suprima HE but in differant casing with a Con lift to get rid of condensate water :!: has got stainless steel h/exchanger though but separate secondary heat exchanger as well :!:

bit difficult to have condensing back boiler as it would mean it having to be fan flued :?:

kingfisher HE is basically suprima HE but in differant casing with a Con lift to get rid of condensate water :!: has got stainless steel h/exchanger though but separate secondary heat exchanger as well :!:

No probs them with an external chimney or even a dummy one, could be quite nice feature.

So Kev was right, recycled suprima boards :LOL:

how about the 15 year warrantee

lucky to get more than 1 year :!:
BBU's get 3 years warranty but i wonder why that is :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maximum profit comes to mind

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back