baxi boston

hym

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, Usually a contributor but need help with something i have never tackled. Baxi Boston h/ex leaking via the seals between the h/ex sections. My question is has anyone out there tackled one of these. My company wants me to change the section seals but how does the damn thing come out. Looks like the boiler has to come out and a plate unscrews from the back then you withdraw the H/ex am i correct?? Either way looks like a (xxxx)difficult job. Any tips

Sponsored Links
Sorry can't help other than to suggest have a look on the baxi partsarena and see if you can get an idea off that. Best of luck with that one.

If memory serves me right boiler has to come completly out flue as well load of screws on back (possible few on side) heat ex slides out.

If you can fire it up first to see leak make sure its not the actual exchanger split and not the seals sod doing it twice

Hym, trade questions are best asked in the Combustion Chamber are which is restricted to registered engineers.

Email your registration details including card number to [email protected]

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back