Baxi gas combo boiler 105he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
issue with flame lock out error.
When using central heating the boiler flame indicator come on and the boiler fires up for about 10 secs,then the flame goes out,the boiler keeps on resetting the flame but every time after 10 secs it goes out.
If you use the hot water,the flame indicator comes on and it automatically goes into flame lock error.
I’ve read up and this seems a common issue,and it all seems to point to the pcb ,I’ve ordered 1,and it’s due to land tomorrow ,has any one got any ideas what else I can look at,while I am waiting for this,
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
will never understand why people on here order the most expensive part for their boiler hoping that will fix it

Because of several hrs of research,it narrowed it down to this.
Ive checked the condense trap,removed the white wire on the trap to eliminate the that just in case.
The only other issue that ive reseached was flame sensor cable/sensor.
But eliminated that,due to trying the boiler on just hot water,and as soon as the boiler ignites it goes into this error with out even firing up,
So ideas would help,rather than sarcasium,also ive got the pcb on a agreement if that isnt the faultly item it can be returned.

Sponsored Links
Hi
No
The flame light iluminates for a split sec then you get the flame lock out error flashing but no flame in the window,locks out to quick,
But it ignites and you can see a blue flame across the burners when you select central heating for 10 secs,then you can see the flame start to disapate by the time you count to 10,then the boiler resets itself and it just loops like that for 3 or 4 time then the lock out error comes on.
Thanks for your interest

Well it looks like it,
Fitted new pcb and the problem persists,so i,ll send it back.
But really wish i could of fixed this,as i think it could be hopefully a easy fix.
Turn it on and get a really strong blue flame all across the burners and i can see the flames getting longer and and start to dissapate then it locks out

Where i got it from has said he will take it back but charge me a 10% restocking fee,so £15 on a gamble is not so bad.
Well i,ll just keep on researching and call some1 in in the mean while.

Its just that the frigging things go at such the worse time.
Kids moving out,so i would rather spend the money helping them.
Just dont need a major expense,but hey ho
Thanks anyway
Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back