Baxi main 30kw. E133 code (new install)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
Just installed new baxi main 30kw today .
After boiler purge process for 7 mins the boiler tried to fire 3 times and locked out and then e133 code displays.
Got 21 mbar standing (at appliance ) then when boiler fires up 17mbar.
After 1-2 seconds the boiler cuts out then attempts to light again then after 3rd time lock out and e133 displayed .
Any ideas what this could be .
New boiler out the box .
( fault with flame rectification possibly )

Sponsored Links
Sorry lad but you wont get the answer you want in here, it is against site rules, you will have to join the CC part of the site

How do I do that mate
just click on it and there is an application thingy , you put in your gas safe number ( can be your employers number , ) and they will give you access, great part and you will get all the help you need for anything gas related on there, but you understand that giving advice that anyone can read on an open forum is not a good idea, while I am sure you wouldnt do anything daft, someone might see the post and think , Yes I will try that , just be thick skinned a lot of leg pulling on there but you will get the help you need

Sponsored Links
just click on it and there is an application thingy , you put in your gas safe number ( can be your employers number , ) and they will give you access, great part and you will get all the help you need for anything gas related on there, but you understand that giving advice that anyone can read on an open forum is not a good idea, while I am sure you wouldnt do anything daft, someone might see the post and think , Yes I will try that , just be thick skinned a lot of leg pulling on there but you will get the help you need

Yes mate I see what your saying and thanks for your reply

Hi guys
After boiler purge process for 7 mins the boiler tried to fire 3 times and locked out and then e133 code displays.
After 1-2 seconds the boiler cuts out then attempts to light again then after 3rd time lock out and e133 displayed .
New boiler out the box .
Did you install it? What did Baxi tech say?

Hi guys
New boiler out the box .
The first one of those i did...dropping the cover to wire up,pulled the ignition lead off

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
The first one of those i did...dropping the cover to wire up,pulled the ignition lead off

The boiler does fire for 1-2 seconds and cuts out mate so think ignition will be fine .
I know I’m new engineer but was thinking software issue

Yes mate I installed it yesterday .
Never had any issues like this on other installs .
Baxi tech said sending out an engineer .
Customer was well annoyed
I always fit Baxi..v v unusual for problem to arise with boiler out of the box..but it happens ..As you say, v annoying.

I always fit Baxi..v v unusual for problem to arise with boiler out of the box..but it happens ..As you say, v annoying.

Yea mate I agree .
Looked a right ideot telling customer I’ve just installed new boiler but it’s not working. Baxi were in no rush either they said Monday before they can get there .

Thanks for all the reply’s guys .
I’m a new engineer and it’s good to know there is lads who are willing to help with questions.

Yea mate I agree .
Looked a right ideot telling customer I’ve just installed new boiler but it’s not working. Baxi were in no rush either they said Monday before they can get there .

Thanks for all the reply’s guys .
I’m a new engineer and it’s good to know there is lads who are willing to help with questions.
Let us know what Baxi say

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back