Baxi Solo 2 50RS

Hi Guys

Firstly, I am CORGI registered, secondly , YES I can spell considering I have a degree in addition to a Masters, a Post Graduate Diploma, G.C.S.E's and A levels.

Thirdly, the problem was simple, a partially blocked injector, not the pcb (as there isn't one and nor the damn pressure switch because there isn't one). You would be clealy out of touch to suspect the pump, especially when tested it worked fine.

Finally, there was only one person who actually had any clue to the problem. Just out of interest the problem was sorted but the only reason I bought it to the attention of the FORUM was because someone gave pathetic suggestions to the individual whose boiler is in question.

Thanks for all those that took part, I can clearly see why people appear on "Rogue Traders" and just out of interest I am not ungrateful, but sincerely grateful as I have learnt a valid lesson, never take the opinion of those on this forum.

Those that gave advice and were CORGI registered are clearly a disgrace and an insult to the Queens english on the basis that they can't even spell or write out simple sentences.

Regards: EMtec

P.S. "kevplumb" yes you are correct when you stated "they have forgot more than you will ever know". They forget as the know nothing, and the second part to your statement is clearly an over statement as my knowledge stretches to endless lengths and beyond the reach of many individuals in question.

"jasonvaughan" face reality, is there a call for such language?????? Criticism is a learning opportunity so accept it with a smile. Remember, I may seem ungrateful, but can assure you all that I am sincerely grateful for all your suggestions and I am not being sarcastic.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Just another windup merchant, they come and go don't they, probably not corgi either.

I have learnt a valid lesson, never take the opinion of those on this forum.
so go away then plenty of people do :eek:
not counting the ones i do with e mail cos they dont want some pretentious pratt taking the mick on a forum :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Agile gstens baxi answered your question for me also as it was a solo rs 2 new it was about 10 year old, As i done a lot of work on the national recall of solo 3s about 7 years ago.Not sure if baxi released a balanced flue model without permenant pilot thus needing just a board with no APS or fan like ideal did with the classic but if they did it was definetly not a rs 2. But will agree it is easier facing the boiler.

Got to say well done N you were the only one to get it right.

We'd all probably have taken only a couple of minutes to get it if we'd been there. The way the question was presented the dud pump/overheating question was valid, esp with what sounded like a cocky diy bloke being certain the pump couldn't possibly be faulty. Doesn't hurt to be caught out every now and again, pity the guy has to be an ar**h*le.

He made out it was his own boiler and then he says all those stupid things and implies its someone elses boiler and he is CORGI registered.

If you search for his last post its about connecting a thermostst "to his Solo 2 ".

The conclusion I come to is that little of what he has posted is truthful.

The benefit of all this is that we have learnt about some older solo 2 models.

Tony Glazier

Just to show how educated the poser (sic) really is, check out this post by EMtec on the electrical forum-

EMtec said:
Can someone please tell me how many kw's are there in 32amps?

Well found Chris H but there is more from the memoirs of the hyperintelligent MTechmegabeing:
>>

Is there anyway that I can temporarily disconnect the frost stat?

I have no idea where the supply wires go and where the load wires go as all it says in IN and OUT.

are on a circuit of there own <(trubble with the speeling agen?)>

I've taken my custom to Homebase <(good decision, they do those nice how-to sheets)>

Recently just installed a UPVC cladded ceiling in the bath/shower room .... and As heat rises I am concerened that the whole ceiling may melt away

<<
and he signs himself....

wait for it.....................

:eek:
>>
Regards: Powersuction

I also did a search on Emtec in the Birmingham area and what did it come up with ?

Nothing concerned with gas or heating!

I dont think he is either CORGI registered or at all truthful either!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back