bbc i player

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
while watching bbc 1 this morning i got a on screen message saying connect your broadband to your satbox now,which i did and what i used to do on the laptop to receive bbc i-player,i am now receiving it on telly now...pretty good hey what...

Sponsored Links
How do you connect your broadband to a satbox? And when was this transmission broadcast to tell you that?

on screen top right corner (press red button for bbc i-player) thats what came up while i was watching a program on bbc 1, so i pressed the red button and it gave me details on how to connect it up. if you have a satbox just go to page 999. it involves using the ethernet connection on your satbox and one of the ethernet connections from your broadband router. of course if you havn't got a satbox you won't get it....

Sponsored Links
Humax - freesat box`s have a similar facility

have done for months!

....I will get round to actually connecting mine up one day :oops: :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back