Beckhams head

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Victoria Beckham is on the front page of the London Evening Standard and her head is to big for her body.

Is it possible to be born with a head much to big for the rest of you, like big feet or sticking out ears

Sponsored Links
Let's hope so, iv'e been suspicious about her head for some time, it's possible that what is happening is that her body is shrinking and her head is not

Also Gordon Ramsay is in the picture and he looks about 90 years old

pickles said:
Victoria Beckham is on the front page of the London Evening Standard and her head is to big for her body.

Is it possible to be born with a head much to big for the rest of you, like big feet or sticking out ears

maybe her body is to small for her head.

Sponsored Links
pickles said:

im perfick :LOL:

Is it possible to just divorce oneself from the whole celebrity culture nonsense altogether?

keyplayer said:
Is it possible to just divorce oneself from the whole celebrity culture nonsense altogether?
Only when you're rich enough (like a celebrity) :LOL: :LOL:

It's totally possible to be born with a head that's 2 big. Or any other part. I have a part of my body that is un-proprtionally large, they call me tripod.

Ok, maybe wishful thinking, but it was a guarantee that some one on here was gonna make that claim. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back