Ringing 999, and what for?

MW, yes I see your point regarding joining to find a subject but if they see this board it may well make them feel wary about staying.

This board has been moderated from 4 pages to one page and now the latter section just doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
just doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Nothing makes sense, have no idea what kind of outfit this is but it sure isn't a "General Discussion" forum

Being prompted by members to do your MOD'ing properly doesn't look good in my book, nor does removing no-abusive or non-uncouth jokes of mine

non-uncouth :?: :?: you know what am saying

MM hopefully a speady recovery, HOWEVER if she was pushed we will be watching you. (only joking)
coming home from work one morning on my motorbike i came off the m4 onto the m32 and was almost suffocated by the stink of derv so on arrival home phoned 999 then took the dogs out came back switched the tv on and there it was "M32 CLOSED WHILE THE FIRE DEPT. CLEANED UP A FUEL SPILL"
i've called them out a few times and spoken to the crews who insist its better to call them than 15mins. later call an ambulance to scene of carnage involving a motorbike

im a mod on another forum,
mods cannot be on site 24 hrs a day,thats why on this forum there is an 'alert mod' button to press.so this helps them moderate the forum if and when they sign on to it.mind you as no one knows how many there is on this site then non of us have a clue who is or isnt a mod.

on the forum i help mod,they have warn bars that can be seen by other forum memebers,then like this 1 when they reach a certain level they will be banned.and the mods and admin are named so the forum members can reach us.

back on track.- hope your missus is feeling a bit better today and not in too much pain.
bet that made your spincter pout? ;)

Sponsored Links
I understand the mods have a hard time, I know a mod, and he is forever checking his phone, and panics when away from his computer..it broke, and he was desperate.

This thread is about What did you ring 999 for, not about my fiancee, although she has a right old shiner, booked into Doctors Thursday, for 6 stitches removed, why use blue thread?

Pred - I was in the ambulance, with her, and I'm saying - It looks like I'm a wife beater, nothing to do with me! We just decided to get married!

the last time i phoned 999 was when my client died, towards the end of the job! The operators were amazing, and talked me through M_T_M and heart massage, but to no avail.

the ambulance arrived and they spent at least an hour, but the poor guy had gone.

Fortunately(!), he had written a cheque for me and left it on his kitchen worktop! It was about 2K so I took it and banked it quickly before his accounts got froze.

I'm a hard ba5tard, but the incident did emotionally affect me. I wouldn't like a recurrence.

Back