Bedroom switching setup - 3way

Something else nice Scolmore do in the Click Mode range is a 4 gang switch on a single plate (CMA9014) I imagine it can get a bit tight back there but can come in handy

Sponsored Links
No worse than other budget white plastic ranges and tbh I've never been a fan of a lot of standard 4G plateswitches. I like the Hager Solysta because it's evenly spread. Why must the MK one be bunched up and in banks of two. Looks silly

Why must the MK one be bunched up and in banks of two. Looks silly
Is the 'banks of two' perhaps because they use the same switch assemblies which they use in 2-gang switches? (I don't know, because I don't think I've ever seen one)

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Is the 'banks of two' perhaps because they use the same switch assemblies which they use in 2-gang switches? (I don't know, because I don't think I've ever seen one)

Kind Regards, John
Nope.

ae235

ae235

Scolmore Click Mini Grid are similar... you buy a plate and fit the switch modules you want, but there is no yoke and it fits a standard box.

Euro switch modules are similar but bigger.

Yep.

42268041.jpg

The two gang you link to is the budget MK one they produced for a while. Recently, my wholesaler has been giving me the pic I’ve linked to. The one gang is better too. The rear modules are different.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back