been on the dole 6 months no work in this game

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has above nothing in the northwest every one running round jumping on the council contractors bandwagon all the plc took over if the idiots would not work for these agencies are the plc they would have to pay us more but it is all sust we need to start are ow3n enterprise who are corgi registerd and these scum bag plc and job agencies and contractors need to apply to us

Sponsored Links
i think its something to do with the northwest (of where?) and being on the dole, perhaps thats what happens?

Sponsored Links
Attitude, a big problem with the modern generation.

No work :?: rubbish we are taking orders for 2006 now

doitall said:
drip said:
brumylad said:
thanks brumylad do you have any more examples please

Why not do some research yourself instead of wanting it handed on a plate, with a bit of effort you may be quite suprised.

thanks for the wasted reply doitall what do you think i am doing by writting to this forum if you have nothing positive to add to this thread please keep OUT

Exactly the atttude I would expect drip.

Post on the forums and let them come to me, well m8 I have news for you they won't.

got any qualification other than 6months at a training camp, and if so what ?

dia i notice from your comments that you maybe getting bitter and twisted try some st johns wort it could help to lift you a wee bit and clear those negative thoughts as far as drip is concerned go to the jobcentre online they have a few vacancies,if that is too much like work use the phone plenty of companies listed in the yellow pages and last but not least your legs go round the sites and ask these 3 methods normally give a result in one day.now remember this thought seek and ye will find

Sorry bripl if thats the way it comes over, but your suggestions are exactly what he/she should be doing, not sitting indoors expecting the phone to ring.

bripl said:
dia i notice from your comments that you maybe getting bitter and twisted try some st johns wort it could help to lift you a wee bit and clear those negative thoughts as far as drip is concerned go to the jobcentre online they have a few vacancies,if that is too much like work use the phone plenty of companies listed in the yellow pages and last but not least your legs go round the sites and ask these 3 methods normally give a result in one day.now remember this thought seek and ye will find
yea yea yea the jobs in the job centre are all vacancies that nobody wants and working for contractors at 12 hour is a joke even 20 is a joke
what im looking for is my own contract work not working for the middle man like most of you are

And that about sums it up.

As for myself I prefer to earn £800 a week plus van, phone, holiday pay, etc etc etc.

drip said:
what im looking for is my own contract work not working for the middle man like most of you are

Aren't we all mate.
You will have to start at the bottom and build up your client base.

AS BEFORE YOU WILL HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back