Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

Israel should continue until all the hostages have been released.
Benjamin would love to get some hostages out of Rafar as he knows that if he attacks the place he will kill some of them. He already has in other areas.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Iran does not recognise Israel's right to exist and seeks its eradication. The country's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, has previously called Israel a "cancerous tumour" that "will undoubtedly be uprooted and destroyed".
Israel believes that Iran poses an existential threat as evidenced by Tehran's rhetoric, its build-up of proxy forces in the region including the Lebanese Shia militant group Hezbollah that are sworn to Israel's destruction, and its funding and arming of Palestinian groups including Hamas.
It also accuses Iran of secretly trying to develop nuclear weapons, though Iran denies seeking to build a nuclear bomb.

Sponsored Links
Iran does not recognise Israel's right to exist and seeks its eradication.

Very much like Israel's approach to Palestine

With the difference that Israel is vigorously engaged in destroying Palestine.

Israel should continue until all the hostages have been released.
It'd be simpler to kill them all then. In which case Israel can just stop.

The attacks on Gaza are proving to be pretty useless at getting the hostages back and there have been multiple offers to release them all in exchange for a cease fire. But Israel hasn't accepted the terms which generally include removing all forces from Gaza indefinitely. Israel is also demanding 15% of Gaza be handed over and that cease fires aren't permanent.

More lies from John the Jew hater.

Israel are conducting a war in Gaza after Hamas invaded and conducted widespread murder rape and hostage taking.

Is it illegal, not to be a jew?

One would think that starmer potentially the next
P M of the UK (?) would speak out against genocide ???

After all are you not asking ??? People to vote for him / them ???? ;) ;) ;)

I wonder if Andy is getting increasingly desperate now he sees that the false argument he clings to is losing its power.

I listed Blinken as needing to be involved, uk are not a significant player.
The Arab League are. Nice list for you
Lebanese Shia militant group Hezbollah
But have agreed to fall back if there is a cease fire in Gaza - a permanent one. There appeared to be some movement on that aspect prior to Gaza. The other Lebanese army is also a bit of a problem. They say they can't cope. I wonder? UN peace keepers are travelling around. Not that they can do much about involvement in fighting. They are not set up for it.

Taking comments verbatun on evil countries etc in my view can be rather misleading unless you happened to hear it all 1st hand which we seldom do.

Sponsored Links
Back