Nicola Sturgeon arrested

Sponsored Links
Well
That depends were the funds came from

I suppose using party donated funds to buy a motor home for one’s own personal private
Use

hmmmm nowt wrong with that
There's been absolutely no suggestion the mh was bought for private purposes. How that justifies a van load of police carrying a dawn raid is beyond me.

Blup

There's been absolutely no suggestion the mh was bought for private purposes. How that justifies a van load of police carrying a dawn raid is beyond me.

Blup

Well imo
She probably upset plod during her tenure as first minister

As said plod def went OTT imo

Sponsored Links

Blup

Edinburgh Lord Provost Frank Ross, Allison Graham and Cynthia Guthrie all resigned from the party's finance and audit committee after being denied sight of the accounts.
Johnston Carmichael, the accountancy firm that audits the SNP accounts also resigned.

WTF?

Edinburgh Lord Provost Frank Ross, Allison Graham and Cynthia Guthrie all resigned from the party's finance and audit committee after being denied sight of the accounts.
Johnston Carmichael, the accountancy firm that audits the SNP accounts also resigned.

WTF?
2 + 2 = 5 .

WTF?
I wouldn't question the bona fides of anyone resigning, it doesn’t prove anything though.

Blup

Well imo
She probably upset plod during her tenure as first minister

As said plod def went OTT imo
I dont think mcplod have the brains to strategize the way they have approached this, more likely a reaction to someone applying political pressure/pulling their strings.

Blup

I dont think mcplod have the brains to strategize the way they have approached this, more likely a reaction to someone applying political pressure/pulling their strings.

Blup
If that were true, it wouldn't be smart to go around arresting Lawyers and senior political figures. That is the kind of mistake that would cost you your job. While I agree that the avg. plod is not the brightest, every single one is schooled on the requirements which must be met to make an arrest.

It is absolutely possible to ring fence funds and it's absolutely possible to make a case for embezzlement, fraud, misconduct etc. Being a political party has no bearing on the legal obligations they have. Don't forget these are incorporated organisations.

Possible yes, they've pursued the possible. How do you ring fence a donation towards achieving scottish independence? That is not possible.

Blup

Nothing there to suggest any issues other than internal auditing/accountancy procedures. Certainly not criminal fraud as contemplated/implied by the media storm.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Back